How long does BBB usually take?

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by marivigi, Feb 26, 2013.

1. marivigi

marivigi Mouseketeer

Do you think an hour and a half would be enough?

We have a 1:00pm appointment and Im debating between CRT at 2:40 or 4:00 .

There are no times in between, since they close for lunch and dont open for another hour for dinner

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Spunky946

Spunky946 DIS Veteran

It's cutting it close. The actual appointment does not take that long, but they do get backed up and we had to wait a bit. The plus side it's in the same place, so you don't have to worry about travel time. I'd probably take the 4 to be on the safe side.

4. SweetMissy

SweetMissy DIS Veteran

I was told on the phone today that it takes about 30-40 mins. But like the pp said, you could have to wait for those ahead of you.

5. theAfamily

theAfamily Earning My Ears

I personally think youll be able to make the 2:40 one.. each kid usually only takes about half an hour in my experience as long as they sit still and are well behaved. You could be able to make it in time but its all up to you! depending on what time of year it is they are more backed up then others but we've never waited more than half an hour.

6. TwinkleKS

TwinkleKS Mouseketeer

I'd go for the 2:40 one. We had an early BBB reservation and then a late lunch at CRT and my girls were rather cranky by the time we got to CRT. It was too much excitement drawn out over a four hour period when we could have done it all in two hours.

7. sadossey

sadossey Mouseketeer

We went in May last year and my daughter did the BBB before CRT. We had right at 1.5 hours between BBB appt and CRT. We made it easily and she had to wait about 20 minutes at BBB for a dressing room to come open so she could put on her dress.

8. marivigi

marivigi Mouseketeer

Thanks so much!

so if it takes less than an hour, even with 30 minutes of waiting time, we would make it on time..

9. smallandfierce

smallandfierce Earning My Ears

My girls had an 11am appointment on a Saturday, we ended up with a 45 minute wait, and still made it to our 1:20 reservation at Akershus; I think you could make it, it just might be cutting it close. Good luck! :)

10. southernlabelle

southernlabelle Earning My Ears

I think you could make the 2:40 appt. Our appt was for 3:00 and we didn't get in till 3:30but our stylist was fast and good and we were out in 25-30 mins.