How long did it take you to get your BEO?

PrincessBride07

Anyone want a peanut? Has crush on House. Have t
I am just being a little ansy right now. Marion told me that I wouldn't get the BEO for 4-6 weeks. Well, it is six weeks and I am getting anxious. I got my floral proposal last week, which makes matters worse. I want/need to change a few things on that, but don't want to do it until I get the overall total. Did you guys have a lot of time between recieving the floral proposal and the BEO?

I am also still waiting for my BEO and I had my planning session with Marion on June 8. I got the Floral part, not sure if to e-mail her or not yet but I am getting anxious:rolleyes1

Holly- we got our BEO 3-4 weeks after our planning session and our floral proposal 2 weeks after that. I would go ahead and give your EM a call b/c that seems a little long :confused3

Ours is an Intimate/Escape and I had to send a reminder to my WC slightly before the 30-day mark to remind them that I was supposed to submit payment at 30 days out. I finally got everything squared away last Friday, less than three weeks from the wedding.

Our planning session was 3/2
We received our floral proposal 3/28 (3-4 weeks after 3/2)
We received our initial BEO 4/19 (6-7 weeks after 3/2)

We had our planning session back in May with Marion and have since received our floral budget (including a second revised one.) Depending on how early you had your planning session I know I was told we would not get our BEO until 6 months out when the prices can be locked in. Marion and I have had subsequent phone meetings as follow-ups to the planning session too. I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you're really concerned I would definitely give her a call.

just an update. I got a call from Marion today, and she told me that I would received today or first thing Monday morning. Figmantfan, I had my planning session almost exactly 6 months out so that wasn't the issue. Thanks for your help though. Jen, she told me that it would be later than normal because July is when they all go on vacation. For those of you lurkers that are debating on a date, July is mostly dead. Marion only has/had 2 weddings that entire month. amendez830, we had our planning sessions only 4 days apart. Mine was on the 4th, so yours should be really soon in coming too.

just an update. I got a call from Marion today, and she told me that I would received today or first thing Monday morning. Figmantfan, I had my planning session almost exactly 6 months out so that wasn't the issue. Thanks for your help though. Jen, she told me that it would be later than normal because July is when they all go on vacation. For those of you lurkers that are debating on a date, July is mostly dead. Marion only has/had 2 weddings that entire month. amendez830, we had our planning sessions only 4 days apart. Mine was on the 4th, so yours should be really soon in coming too.

That is good to hear!!! :banana: Now we just wait for the shock hope it is not a big one.:rotfl2:

This is going to be a silly question but how do you get your BEO, is it emailed to you as a PDF? or something similar? And then how do you make changes to it... I expect us to have a lot of changes after our initial BEO because I plan on adding everything I can imagine and then scaling back after seeing the prices. Do you just send an email with all the things you want changed? Am I making any sense lol!? I know I worry about the most trivial of things. TIA

The BEO is e-mailed to you. There are actually two documents that you will receive - the BEO breaks everything down by event and time and lists all the details. You will also get an estimated budget which lists the specific prices of everything including tax and the service charges. The floral BEO comes separately as a spreadsheet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts