How long did it take to hear back (accepted/declined/pending) after the interview?

Has anyone been accepted for the hopper position? That's my first choice with both QSFB and FSFB tied for second/third.

I've seen people who interviewed the same day as me and after me. I'm trying to keep cool. We really have no idea how the process works, only trying to make guesses. Just no that until you get a rejection email you're still in the running.

DD and 3 friends applied on the first day, all four had phone interviews the week of Sept. 9. All four are graduating in December. Two are DCP alums and College Reps at their University. All four are still in process. Who knows the method to the madness. So hang tough you are not alone!

The roles I haven't seen are merchandising and qsfb.
I was accepted for QSFB and so were several other people on tumblr. Haven't seen any for hopper so far and I can't remember if I saw merchandise or not.

Edit: Someone was talking about their payrate for merch so I'd assume acceptations for that role have gone out as well.

DW was accepted yesterday for merchandise. It was two weeks and one day after she applied and a little less than that from the phone interview

I was accepted for QSFB and so were several other people on tumblr. Haven't seen any for hopper so far and I can't remember if I saw merchandise or not.

Edit: Someone was talking about their payrate for merch so I'd assume acceptations for that role have gone out as well.

There was a vacation planner, BBB and Pirates League accepted as well on Tumblr. I think the large majority that were accepted on the DCP tag were attractions, custodial, and QSFB with a merch here and there.

Okay, my interview was on the 8th so my two weeks will be tomorrow. My question is does Disney send out acceptances on the weekends?

Same here! It seems like all of us who've had our interviews early haven't heard anything yet,and it doesn't seem like they send anything out over weekends... So I can't wait until tomorrow

Does anyone know what the acceptance email says in the subject line and to start out with? I'm trying to figure out what to look for if I get accepted.

I'm in for attractions!

Applied 9/5.
WBI 9/5.
Phone Interview 9/9.
Accepted for attractions 9/23.

Two weeks exactly from phone interview to acceptance.

Main Entrance Operations!

Applied: 9/5
WBI: 9/5
Phone Interview: 9/10
Pended: 9/12
Additional Information: 9/12
Accepted: 09/23

Three of my four heard back. DD got character attendant, one attractions, one concierge, one is still in progress. I believe all got their first choice. They are very nervous now for friend #4.

Three of my four heard back. DD got character attendant, one attractions, one concierge, one is still in progress. I believe all got their first choice. They are very nervous now for friend #4.

For the one friend who is still in progress, is this their first time applying to the program? I've heard from many people that they didn't hear until 2 weeks exactly from their phone interview the first time they applied.

Yes, it is his first time. But it is also the first time for the one who got attractions. He actually got his email last Friday and did not know it until the girls told him they got in and he went looking for it. He is a little laid back. LOL!

Applied-9/5
WBI-9/6
Phone Interview-9/13
Acceptance-9/24

Does anyone know what all the fees include? I know there is an initial deposit of $300 and the weekly housing payments, but are the any other ones I should know about?

I applied but still no word about anything, not even a web interview, still waiting on email, does anyone know how long it takes? I've seen threads on here that got their interview within a few days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter