How long did it take to hear back (accepted/declined/pending) after the interview?

My first program, I interviewed March 1 and got my acceptance March 14 (almost right after midnight).

This time around, I interviewed early February 25 and got Pending the next day around 7.

Well, I just got accepted today! (for the WDWCP)

Interview Feb. 20th at 11:30am CST, Accepted today, March 1st around 10:30am CST.

You have to keep in mind that they're waiting on a certain amount of people who will become character performers, they don't know how many people have applied, it also depends on your experience. I was offered a role 2 days later but probably because I have experience in merchandise (and various volunteer activities). It just really depends probably at what they need and what certain amount they expect to terminate and so forth. Don't give up hope until you actually know.

You have to keep in mind that they're waiting on a certain amount of people who will become character performers, they don't know how many people have applied, it also depends on your experience. I was offered a role 2 days later but probably because I have experience in merchandise (and various volunteer activities). It just really depends probably at what they need and what certain amount they expect to terminate and so forth. Don't give up hope until you actually know.

This makes me feel like I might have messed up on my phone interview because I have plenty of experience, I've worked at a Haunted House Theme Park for about 5 years now, and I also used to work at Target part-time so I have experience with both retail and custodial work : /. I'm still hoping though that it just means that they are trying to find a place to put me though and I still get in :D.

I had my interview on the 28th at 3:15. Got the pending email the very next day at 1ish....

My daughter's phone interview was on Sunday 2/24. She hasn't heard anything yet, but they know she is auditioning in WDW on 3/14 so maybe are waiting to make her an offer?

I had my phone interview on February 14th @ 7:15 pm PT and got my pended email on February 16th @ 6:55 am PT.

Last year I had my interview on Jan 30th, got my pending email on Feb 17th, another one on March 15th, and another one on April 4th then finally NLIC on April 18th. That was a long process but from what I have heard on FB pages, this time they are making decisions quicker so hopefully that is true!

I had my interview on the 18th and I still haven't heard anything. I've heard that no news is good news but after this past acceptance wave I'm starting to doubt that. I haven't been pended yet *knocks on wood* so that's good at least? I'm just trying to be positive here! I graduate in May so really this is the only chance I have!

I had my interview on the 18th and I still haven't heard anything. I've heard that no news is good news but after this past acceptance wave I'm starting to doubt that. I haven't been pended yet *knocks on wood* so that's good at least? I'm just trying to be positive here! I graduate in May so really this is the only chance I have!

Same for me! Fingers crossed! :earsboy:

Ah, Monday... hopefully I'll hear today!
I really shouldn't be this anxious -- my interview was barely a week ago. But last time I heard after 10 days and that felt like a lifetime.
Also, last time I got the email at 8:05 AM, so now every day when I wake up and see a blinking light from an email on my phone (and there always is one!) I want to think it's Disney... but it never is...
Not pending yet, though!

I waited 18 days without hearing anything. Not pending just "In Progress" I was accepted for my 1st choice. So if you are still waiting don't give up hope!

Ah, Monday... hopefully I'll hear today!
I really shouldn't be this anxious -- my interview was barely a week ago. But last time I heard after 10 days and that felt like a lifetime.
Also, last time I got the email at 8:05 AM, so now every day when I wake up and see a blinking light from an email on my phone (and there always is one!) I want to think it's Disney... but it never is...
Not pending yet, though!

Writing this must have been good luck because I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!

My oldest daughter interviewed on the 18th and was accepted this morning for her top choice, lifeguard.:) She was never pended, she didn't hear anything after her interview on the 18th until today.

My oldest daughter interviewed on the 18th and was accepted this morning for her top choice, lifeguard.:) She was never pended, she didn't hear anything after her interview on the 18th until today.

I was accepted this morning for Fall Advantage as a lifeguard as well!! Waited 2 weeks exactly!

I was accepted this morning for Fall Advantage as a lifeguard as well!! Waited 2 weeks exactly!

Congratulations! My daughter was accepted Fall. She graduates in May so it was sort of her one shot at it, she didn't want to take off before during college because of internships in her major (pre-physical therapy/exercise science or as they now call it - kinesiology) Her sister already works there as a character performer since 2010 when she went down on the Career Start Program.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter