How long before points are loaded?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by DisneyRegulars, Jul 30, 2013.

1. DisneyRegulars

DisneyRegulars DIS Veteran

We closed on 2 resale add-on contracts on 7/18, and today I noticed the contracts are showing up in my member account (9 business days!), but there are no points. When can I expect my points to show up? Checking every 20 minutes is driving me crazy, could it be days? What were your experiences between seeing contracts and having points loaded and available?

Sent from my phone using DISBoards Ap, please excuse any typos and autocorrect mistakes.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. Missyrose

Missyrose DIS Veteran

Different people load the contracts and then the points, so it should only take another day (maybe two) to see your new points loaded.

4. DisneyRegulars

Thanks!

Sent from my phone using DISBoards Ap, please excuse any typos and autocorrect mistakes.

5. Sheri in CT

Sheri in CT Mouseketeer DVC Gold

We also closed on the 18th! But I am 1st time buyer so I can't look at my account yet. I know Disney received my contract on the 20th so I'm hoping to have my member info soon. Congrats!

6. DisneyRegulars

Congrats Sheri! 2 years ago when we were first time buyers too. We love our DVC!

7. DisneyRegulars

Well, it was less than days. Checked earlier this evening and the points are loaded, only a matter of hours! Already booked the first trip on the new contract. Woohoo! :cool1:

8. twinsouvenirs

twinsouvenirs Mother of Dragons :)

so happy for you/jealous! I cannot wait for our stinking deed to record!

9. DisneyRegulars

The wait is so hard! But so worth it. It'll record soon.