How long before I get my confirmation email after booking room?

DJ Disney Kid

Walt Disney World Vet
Just booked my room for next May a few hours ago and still haven't received my confirmation email yet. How long does it usually take, I forget??

My confirmation emails for our October trip (I've changed it and gotten a few confirmations LOL) did not come until the day FOLLOWING the day I made the reservation. Fear not....it will come!! :)

I booked our trip for next July and I got my confirmation within 15 minutes of hanging up the phone with the Disney reservation agent.

It varies widely. Last week I phoned to make a change to our tickets and the update was online immediately where I noticed they had changed our category of room. I phoned again, got it straightened out, and didn't see any confirmation in any form until the next day. Be patient, it will come sooner or later!:)

I booked a trip on Friday and the CM I spoke to mentioned that it could take up to 24 hours for the confirmation email.

Yep, as others have said, it's definitely not immediate. I made my DCL ressies myself before redoing them with DU, and it took about a day before receiving confirmation.

They usually say between 1 and 24 hours after making the reservation. I'd say we received ours 3 hours after making the reservation.

This is so frustrating! I made 3 reservations for May today (one for Me and DH, one for my Parents, and one for my Sis/BIL/Nephew. I got one within 10 minutes, and still waiting on the other two :rolleyes1 I like having my confirmation emails safely tucked away ;)

In the past when we have made reservations over the phone we have got the confirmation e-mailed 30 minutes later, 24 hours later and there is the odd time when we needed to call back a few days later asking them to e-mail another one since we never got it. However if you are registered with the WDW website you can view your confirmation online and print it off from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter