How long before a movie comes out do the characters start appearing?

I would expect them in September actually. The question is where they appear. Princesses tend to be in MK, but new movie characters appear in DHS. They may hold off and put the Frozen group in the current princess spot on main st or maybe in the new princess spot with the others when it opens.

I would expect them in September actually.

September is too soon, October is likely, November is a given! :)

Construction has not begun on their location yet, so it'll be based on when the area is completed. Disney will likely not announce the opening date until just before they're ready to appear. I'm sure they do not want the mishap that happened with Tangled, characters were delayed a week due to construction after Disney announced their opening date on the Blog.

I've read rumors Disney wants to put the Frozen characters in Norway. Really can't see the room there though. Way too small for popular new characters from a theatrically released movie.

I thought I read somewhere that they would probably meet at DHS. I would love to meet them in October but I sure hope they do not replace Ralph and venelope with them!

I've read rumors Disney wants to put the Frozen characters in Norway. Really can't see the room there though. Way too small for popular new characters from a theatrically released movie.

I remember reading that one if the rooms in the Norway store, Puffin's Roost, was currently "under construction" and it was assumed that it was being redesigned for that reason.

We were there the week before BRave opened. There were teaser activities, but we didn't see any characters at all.

Norway would make the most sense as to where to place the characters, though. I can see them in DHS, but Norway seems more likely to me. I don't think we need Frozen characters wandering around through the Mexico pavilion! :rotfl:

Curious regarding the casting call asking for "look alikes" based on the princesses we had last year and my friends pictures from last week that doesn't seem to be a concern lately... Wondering what our princesses will look like next week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter