How likely to get a 1bdrm in June?

4mcbjCtr

Mouseketeer
Do you think it will be booked up already? I just submitted a reservation on the internet, so it will take a couple of days to hear back. I would love to know what the chances are of getting a room. I asked for June 4th - 9th - first choice OKW, second BWV, but really would take any of them.

I doubt you'll have a problem, I just switched from a 1 bedroom to 2 studios at OKW for about the same time period.

You should have a high probability of getting first choice. Much of summer is actually one of DVC's slower times. We have previously reserved that approximate time period for relatives a couple of times at OKW by reserving 3 to 4 months out and availability wasn't even "tight."

I just reserved this past week, a two bedroom at BWV for a week in June. Boardwalk view was sold out however. We will be happy with our pool/preferred view though. I was pleasantly surprised that they availability and had made a list of DVC resort preferences lol. Good luck.

Thanks all for your responses. That might be our first trip "home", so I am getting so excited about it. Hopefully we will make it before then (Mickey is calling), but June might be our first time. So, thanks for your responses. With the holiday and all, I know it will be awhile before they respond to my reservation request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter