How late is acceptable?

Disney tends to be very accommodating, but 15 minutes late is pushing your luck. Running that late will likely put you on the walk-up list.

Absolutely not. If you are late you may have to wait a bit for your table, but in over 30 years we have never been turned away, even when we were more like half an hour late.

I've been around 15 minutes late before and they've generally been accommodating, especially if it's an in park reservation and you have to fight the crowds to get through. Good rule of thumb is no more than 10 minutes if possible though. Keep in mind that they'll have others to accommodate too and can issue the missed reservation fee after waiting long enough.

In 2015, I was staying at AKL with friends and they overslept, making us late for our ‘Ohana breakfast ADR. I called Disney Dining to see if I could get the no show fee waived as we were a large group and the reservation was on my account, and they said as long as we arrived within 20 minutes of our ADR the fee would not be charged and we would be seated. We got there at 20 minutes on the dot! Of course, the policy may have changed since then.

I recently read a Disney Panelist response that indicated 15-20 minutes late was acceptable. After that time frame they will do their best to work you in but it’s not guaranteed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter