How late do characters stay at Chef Mickey's ?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by maryj11, Nov 23, 2010.

1. maryj11

maryj11 DIS Veteran

We have a reservation for 9:10pm, which is the only character meal we could get that fit with our schedule. The main reason we want it is for my grandaughter. It says they close at 9:30 do the characters leave at 9:30 ? 20 minutes wouldnt be much time to see and meet the characters.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Eeyore's Pal

Eeyore's Pal Trading pins since before there were rubber backs

The characters will continue past 9:30 until they have visited all guests at least once.

4. OhThePain

OhThePain DIS Veteran

The characters will make sure everyone gets a visit with them. I don't know about CM, but at 1900 PF for breakfast in May, my girlfriend and I had one of the last ADR's of the morning. There were about 4 or 5 tables left, all in the same area. The Madhatter and Alice hung around a little longer until everyone had finished and were about ready to leave. They were a lot of fun.

5. Hootch

Hootch DIS Veteran

done a late dinner but we did do an 11:25 breakfast when they "close" at 11:30. The late eating families were seated in one section. The characters made their normal rounds. A couple of those that hit our area returned again well after seating had ended to ensure that all guests had a chance to meet them.

We always eat at CM on our departure day. Usually we eat around 10:00 AM and finish shopping at DTD before leaving WDW. This time I messed up the date on our initial ADR and could only get the late time. We just went to DTD first. I plan on getting a later time again in June. DTD was less crowded at opening and the character interaction at CM was the best we had had because there were so few families there.

6. maryj11

maryj11 DIS Veteran

Good because thats the main reason we are going is to see the characters :)

7. Irish_Mike

Irish_Mike Part of Your World

I believe the closing is for anyone trying to make reservations, meaning after then you can't get a table. However, you can stay and eat longer then than, so the characters will be still working around until you get to see them.

8. ice cube

ice cube Mouseketeer

We did a 9pm dinner at CM beginning of Sept. and the characters kept coming around...never noticed that they stopped even after we finished eating...