How late can I call and ad Magical Express to package

DSLRuser

Age is a state of mind
We are planning on driving, but as air prices come down we may do a last minute switch.

well they mail your pass out 30 days in advance so i would try to do it with in that mark. i realize that they say 10 days but if you do not get you package in the mail with you luggage tags you may have to go and get your own luggage. i would do it as soon as you can.

well they mail your pass out 30 days in advance so i would try to do it with in that mark. i realize that they say 10 days but if you do not get you package in the mail with you luggage tags you may have to go and get your own luggage. i would do it as soon as you can.

If you don't get luggage tags in time you do not have to get your own luggage. You just take your baggage claim tags to the DME counter and they will collect your luggage for you.

I called and added ME to our 2 resi's. Used the flights I think we will take. Decision on friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!