• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How is the new ride soaring?

swebri94

<font color=deeppink>Mom has a special connection
How is the new soaring ride. I heard it was good. To me it sounds alittle boaring though. Is it?

CAN WAIT TO GO TO DISNEY NEXT YEAR!!

:banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

It is great! When you go to Epcot get a Fastpass as soon as you can. This ride can be very so the fast pass will help.

that is the best ride there i loved it. we got to the ride enterence 45 min after epcot opened and the fastpasses were already down to 6:00 p.m. It was amazing. I could't believe it i loved it it was cool you could smell the pine and the oarnge groves it was soooo cool!!! Not boring at all! :) :Pinkbounc

is the soaring in florida the same one as the one in california? i have been on that one, but not the one in WDW.

I give this ride a 10 out of 10!

Like the others have said, get there when Epcot opens and flock with the other half of Orlando to get a fast pass.

Soarin was awesome! It's basically the same as the one in Cali, but it almost seems better, if that's possible. Get Fastpasses early! ::yes::

I'll give it a 100/100. It is so cool. I haven't been on the one in California but would like to.

SOARIN' IS AWESOME! There are some really crazy people who are actually willing to wait in a 2 hour line just to go on it. I went last month on Soarin' twice and I will also be going again next Friday.

I haven't been on it yet but can't wait to try it next Oct. I've only heard good things about it. :flower:

I cant wait till i go . I guess the ride is good.

CANT WAIT TILL DISNEY NEXT YEAR!!!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

And it all started with a mouse....
Walt Disney
::MickeyMo

It is not boring at all. I did it in Disneyland, and then when I was in WDW over spring break I was lucky enough to get to test it. It's an amazing attraction.

soccergirl9 said:
is the soaring in florida the same one as the one in california? i have been on that one, but not the one in WDW.

Yes, it is the exact same film as the one in California Adventure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter