How is the food at 50's Primetime (other suggestions)??

We love the fried chicken, we always say we are going to try something else but both of us keep going back to that chicken! And the smores are to die for although when we first starting eating there the portion was the size of the plate and now it is half that.

No one's mentioned the chicken pot pie...oh...so...delicious!!

I'm sad we're not eating there next month. It's so much fun! My friends and I ate there on a school trip almost ten years ago and still talk about it! We ate there in May, and it was still as fun as I remembered.

Here's my yummy pot pie, strawberry milkshake (enough for two to share in one order) meatloaf, stuffed pepper and a hot dog (kids...haha). My mom got the yummy pot roast (not pictured).
Disney067.jpg

Tell me about the Pot Pie! I can't figure it out from the photo! :laughing:

Heaven in a bowl!! Those little pillow things are the pastry (crust) part of the pie...delicious!! Instead of a pie shape, those are in the bowl with the pie filling. I wish I had some now. It's my favorite dish at PTC!!! Where's the drooling smilie???

It's to die for! :lovestruc

It's the most creamiest chicken pot pie filling with a phyllo dough pastry placed on top. Delish!! :thumbsup2

It's only on the LUNCH menu :headache:

I was so looking forward to it this trip!! But we'll be there for dinner. I think I might go with the meatloaf this time.

We were there in July and it was one of our best meals. I love the meat loaf. We have eaten there a couple times and I just enjoy the food and the atmosphere. That's crucial to WDW dining. It's not just about the food.

I would love to try somewhere else but we keep going back to PTC!!! Can't get enough fried chix & PB&J Milkshakes! :woohoo:

I am definately going to try 50's Prime Time next April. Everything in your photo looks delicious TotalSnowWhite - thanks for sharing (and making me hungry!) :laughing:

It's to die for! :lovestruc

It's the most creamiest chicken pot pie filling with a phyllo dough pastry placed on top. Delish!! :thumbsup2

It's only on the LUNCH menu :headache:

I was so looking forward to it this trip!! But we'll be there for dinner. I think I might go with the meatloaf this time.

Oh no! We have a ressie in December at 4:45, which I think is Dinner. After seeing the pics, I'd decided to get the pot pie. It looks so yummy!!! I wonder if I could still get it if I asked...

We are trying Primetime on our next visit. My daughters favorite meal is salmon ceasar salad...is that only on the lunch menu?

I was a little worried about this ADR I had. Now I am a happy camper. I love me some roast and potatoes.:thumbsup2

My son(12) Loves the Chicken Pot Pie ....so do I
His best friends loves the Fried Chicken....so do I
My best friend loves the Pot Pie
but I just can't order anything else but the Pot Roast (It's so good!)

Unfortunately, I can't ride anything boisterous afterwards. It's a little filling!

It's good, home cooked food!

My experience there wasn't great. I might actually say it was my least favorite disney meal. Our waitress didn't play it up at all and my food was out 3 minutes after I ordered it meaning that it was pre-plated before I ordered.

I really like Mama Melrose for Hollywood Studios dining.

My mom and I went to Marie Callender's for lunch. She got pot roast, and I got chicken pot pie (after drooling over my own picture!). Even my mom, who refuses to go Disney crazy, agreed that PTC was much better than the "#1 Pot Pie in the Country!" She said the PTC pot roast was better, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!