How is the breakfast food at Tusker House?

MissMagnolia

DIS Veteran
I see that Tusker House serves breakfast. Has anyone eaten there for breakfast? What were the choices...how was it?

I think it is great - very tasty, more food than I can eat (and I eat BIG breakfasts), and a really pleasant, calm dining area. Here's a link to the menu: http://allearsnet.com/menu/menu_tusb.htm

It used to be practically empty for breakfast. One time we were the only folks there (rode KS 1st thing, then had breakfast.) Now it is a little busier, but not too bad.

After the Crystal Palace, it is my favorite breakfast at WDW. :)

I love Tusker House, but found the breakfast to be disappointing. Very limited menu choices, and uninspiring preparation.

The cinnamon buns we had were good.

We're doing this as part of the whole AKL Concierge Sunrise Safari so it's a different breakfast buffet than the norm. However, in general I heard it's a decent breakfast spot. Their lunches, however, are supposed to be really delicious.

Raina

We had the cinnamon buns and breakfast platters and thought all of it was very tasty.

Thanks! We may have to give it a try as the breakfasts are limited in AK and we want to be there right at opening. I am debating on going back there for lunch or trying Flame Tree BBQ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!