How is Harambe Market?

The dessert option is just a coconut milk tart, right? What if you are allergic to coconuts and nuts? Do they have any other options?

The dessert option is just a coconut milk tart, right? What if you are allergic to coconuts and nuts? Do they have any other options?

If you are thinking dining plan substitutions, they will usually offer fruit if available. The kids meal has choices of apple wedges and yougurt, so if there is an allergy issue, that might be a possibility.

If you are thinking dining plan substitutions, they will usually offer fruit if available. The kids meal has choices of apple wedges and yougurt, so if there is an allergy issue, that might be a possibility.

Ah yes that would be great. We are on the ddp and I can't eat nuts of coconut. I really like the look of the entrees, but would hate to waste not getting something with it, a yougurt or fruit would suit me or my kids brilliantly. thanks :)

I liked it there. I ate the grilled vegetable stack, it was good for something different, I'm not a huge portabello mushroom fan so didn't eat all of the mushroom, but as a vegetarian it was a nice option and the garbanzo bean side with it was tasty. My brother got the sausage corndog thing and he really liked it too. We ordered it all from the same window. They did a little welcome show when they opened. You can get apple slices intead of the side as my brother didn't want the broccoli salad that came with his.

@AngiTN, so as I understand there are a few different windows, one for the sausage thing, another for the grilled items, another for ribs. I read a review on the Disney Food Blog that said you did not have to stand in different lines and that you could order any of the items from any of the windows. Is this right? So, if my son wants the sausage, and my other son wants ribs, and I want the Gyro, can I just go to one window and order all those things, or do I need to stand in three lines?

One of the reviews I read said that you can order from the sausage menu or the grill menu from either window even though it didn't really look obvious that you could. But the ribs are at a totally different window.

Yes, you can order at any window. As stated, it has always been that way, it was designed to look like, well, a Harambe Market.
So they take some of the ribs from the Ribs Shop and walk them over to the other building or do they cook the ribs in the other building and vice-versa with taking food from the other building to Ribs Shop.?

So they take some of the ribs from the Ribs Shop and walk them over to the other building or do they cook the ribs in the other building and vice-versa with taking food from the other building to Ribs Shop.?

I would guess they walk them. Ribs are the only thing we ordered from a separate window; as you can tell by the pictures we were low on food and decided we needed another thing to try. ;)

For future reference, go to the shortest line. They will get you any of the food at any of the booths. I of course found this out after my party had split up.

Yes, you can order at any window. As stated, it has always been that way, it was designed to look like, well, a Harambe Market.
The Harambe Market CMs told me Guests can ONLY order ribs at Chef Mwanga's.:)

The Harambe Market CMs told me Guests can ONLY order ribs at Chef Mwanga's.:)
When was this?

We ate there in early May and, at least at lunch, they stressed you could order anything at any window. Now, maybe that is only certain times or maybe they made a change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter