How is everyone earning reward/money for Disney?

Thanks! It is an Iphone I have. So perktv sounds easier maybe? Is this an app or something I can do on the home computer as well
You can earn points by doing searches through perk (it uses yahoo as its search engine), but not every search results in earning points. So, it can be very frustrating using their search on your computer if your goal is to earn points.

They also reward points for shopping online through their portal or doing sign ups, which I stay away from (too much spam).

If your iPhone is also your personal cell phone, you're not going to make a lot doing any program that requires you to have an app running nonstop. Answering calls, sending texts or doing anything with the phone that takes you out of wi-fi range will mean less time for the PerkTV app to run.

Of course, any little amount helps and if I only had one iPhone to run apps on, I would install PerkTV to run at night while I'm sleeping and the Swagbucks apps to run in the morning while I get ready for work and in the evening while watching TV. And I would do the online activities on Swagbucks to add more points to my account, also while watching TV in the evening.

Just sent you a PM with a short tutorial of PerkTV & Swagbucks. Good luck on the $ making! Can't believe my wife and I are up over $1000 in a little over 2 months!
I need this tutorial! I have extra phones and tried doing PerkTV but got fed up because it would time out so often.

I work a full time job, then I signed up with Younique selling makeup to make some extra money. That money is what I use for Disney.

I only have one phone so the apps and stuff just wouldn't add up for me.

Tip for Bing Rewards - I use an old word find book for my searches. It makes the searches go really fast and I get to my daily point goal in about 10 - minutes. :)

Just sent you a PM with a short tutorial of PerkTV & Swagbucks. Good luck on the $ making! Can't believe my wife and I are up over $1000 in a little over 2 months!

Me too! would you send the PM?
thank you
:wave2:

How are you doing so well on My Points

I think I earned all of $20 in a year when I was doing it. Gave up quite some time ago.

I would love to have those kind of results because My Points has gas gift cards

For the last few months they have been having deals where you can buy suave body wash at walmart and send them in the reciept for points, usually around 2000 points. I buy it anyway, so it's a win win for me.

They also had a deal for the del monte fruit cups or fruitbursts, if you bought them at Meijer or Target and you emailed them a copy of the reciept they gave you 1500 or 2000 points, can't remember for sure. Again, I get these for the kids, so the points where a bonus.

Just recently if you printed a coupon for $5 off Captain America: Winter Soldier DVD and bought some M&M's then they gave you 2500 points.

The old fashioned way - a job. It works for me. :surfweb:

Wow condescending much?

Bet you the vast majority of people in this thread ( and on those sites for that matter) have jobs.

There is nothing wrong with, in fact I think it's great, that people are trying to find creative ways to pay for extra luxuries without it coming out of their main budget.

I have a good job with great benefits, but have always padded my vacation ( or sometimes completely paid for) from extra sources.

For those using perk . Buy some of these and go to the dollar store and get cheap styluses and take the tips of the stylus and glue it to the beak.

That way you always push the thumbs up or down for you and it will never stop making money

This is absolutely genius!!

For those using perk . Buy some of these http://www.amazon.com/Famous-Drinki...2316349&sr=8-1&keywords=perpetual+motion+bird

and go to the dollar store and get cheap styluses and take the tips of the stylus and glue it to the beak.

That way you always push the thumbs up or down for you and it will never stop making money
I really hope this was meant as a joke.

Why would you spend $10+ per device to make this contraption? The amount of extra money you would earn is small compared to the what it would cost you. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea of people spending money to buy old phones just so that they can grab another $1/day by running one nonstop. The amount of time it would take to break even just doesn't make sense.

In order for the dippy bird to continue bobbing up and down, it has to get its head wet. No glass of water to dip the beak in = stationary birdie! Do a google search for how these things work. It's not a perpetual motion machine!

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea of people spending money to buy old phones just so that they can grab another $1/day by running one nonstop. The amount of time it would take to break even just doesn't make sense.

The time aspect is pretty straightforward. The 'eating the goose that lays the golden egg' aspect is less clear.

any chance you could pm me the tutorial as well! Thanks so much!

Once you hit gold with Bing it's only 470 points for a $5 tango card. I save the tango cards to purchase the target cards because the turn around time is usually faster than Swagbucks.

The old fashioned way - a job. It works for me. :surfweb:

I'll have to try that, thanks for the great advice. :thumbsup2

OP I like SavingStar, checkout 51, Ibotta and Receipt Hog. I have made a total of 117 in the last 4 months by doing nothing more than entering my grocery store cards and submitting receipts to these sites. I'd love to try some of the other things noted on this thread, I'll have to squeeze it in during my down time, you know when I'm not at WORK.

"OP I like SavingStar, checkout 51, Ibotta and Receipt Hog. I have made a total of 117 in the last 4 months by doing nothing more than entering my grocery store cards and submitting receipts to these sites."
Groupon released a similar on this week called Snap. Reminds me a lot of Checkout 51.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter