• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How is CP Dinner?

jess20k

DIS Veteran
We have been to the Crystal Palace for breakfast many times, but we have never tried the dinner. How is the food there? Is it worth it if we are on the DDP? Thanks!

We love it! (Most recently it has just been adults too!) We find the buffet has different items than most...it has meats and veggies,pastas etc and it is quite flavorful! I would highly suggest it!

We go at least twice every time we vacation at WDW. One of my favorite buffets, great selections and service. A+++

CC

CP dinner is awsome! I eat there at least once every trip. I like dinner better then breakfast.

I've had the breakfast, which I thought was very good. How does lunch compare to dinner? Is it the same foods?

Oh soooooo very yummy!!!!! That is a must do for us every trip!!!

We've done a late lunch and got to try the dinner selections as they were putting them out. That prime rib and adobo pork were to die for. The food and character interaction there were great. We can't wait to go again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter