How important is early admission to IOA for HP?

tstidm1

DIS Veteran
I am thinking about doing an offsite hotel from Universal in February to see both Disney World and Universal. Universal is doing some good pricing with packages at the moment especially with free nights. How important is it to get Early admission to IOA in February in order to see Harry Potter's ride? I went for a day in June 2011 there and I didn't even try to get on HP. That is one of the reasons I want to go back to Universal. I don't want to do the Universal hotels due to them being $249-279 a night and can find better rates than that off site for four nights.

I am thinking about doing an offsite hotel from Universal in February to see both Disney World and Universal. Universal is doing some good pricing with packages at the moment especially with free nights. How important is it to get Early admission to IOA in February in order to see Harry Potter's ride? I went for a day in June 2011 there and I didn't even try to get on HP. That is one of the reasons I want to go back to Universal. I don't want to do the Universal hotels due to them being $249-279 a night and can find better rates than that off site for four nights.

depends when in february you will be there if you need early entry for parry hotter.

if RPH is that high in february, it might be an indicator the parks will have some crowds. RPH is usually less than $279 a night for a standard room.

are you going during President's weekend?

some homies have great luck in entering parry hotter near the last hours the park is opened. they report that the crowds have lifted in that area.

We were there in July and ended up walking on the ride at dinner time. I think the wait was 15 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!