How have you gotten a # 2 or 3 boarding pass?

This is only true on the Magic. On the Wonder, they don't open the bookings till 1 pm, and they won't let you line up early.

someone said from a previous post that they wont' let you in the Wonder earlier than 1 pm. Did you find that to be true? Because I am planning on arriving at around 10 am for my Nov cruise!

So if you arrive early just to get an early boarding number, and they don't board until 1pm, what are you doing for those 2 hours?

You can board the Wonder sooner. You just can't book Palo until 1 pm.

NOT defending it at all especially since you were smiley! :):lovestruc I wonder if she was hanging on to a few of the 2s for people new to the whole cruising experience? Not that you can tell at a glance, but if you have CC bags you've obviously done it before. Again, NOT defending it, just wondering if perhaps that was her "system". I'm sure all CMs have their own system or criteria they like to use. :confused3 Who knows.

I agree - I don't thing she was trying to be mean or rude - I even wondered if she thought my friend and I were "life partners" and did not approve - that gave me a giggle. I hope she had some more "2" for some newbies as you are probably right!

I agree - I don't thing she was trying to be mean or rude - I even wondered if she thought my friend and I were "life partners" and did not approve - that gave me a giggle. I hope she had some more "2" for some newbies as you are probably right!

You have a wonderful outlook. :goodvibes :lovestruc

We've gotten an 2 and 3 before. If you drive it can be difficult, since they line you up in your vehicle in the parking lot and don't allow you in to drop off your luggage til 10. If you get dropped off by a bus (not the Disney buses, they don't get there that early) or car service well in advance of 10 then you should be OK. We usually arrive around 9:30 (the times we got the 2 and 3) but last time we got inisde around 10:20 and got a 5.

I also notice they appear to be stamping/numbering the BP's now (the mickeyhead stamp) So I guess no reusing old ones :rolleyes1

Also if you are in the terminal early enough, before the registration clerks come out to the desk you can hear "Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, It's off to work we go" playing over the PA as they all come out to open the counter stations- I love that!!! :goodvibes

We've gotten an 2 and 3 before. If you drive it can be difficult, since they line you up in your vehicle in the parking lot and don't allow you in to drop off your luggage til 10. If you get dropped off by a bus (not the Disney buses, they don't get there that early) or car service well in advance of 10 then you should be OK. We usually arrive around 9:30 (the times we got the 2 and 3) but last time we got inisde around 10:20 and got a 5.

So since we are driving, do you recommend pulling up to drop off luggage and then get in line to park?

I also notice they appear to be stamping/numbering the BP's now (the mickeyhead stamp) So I guess no reusing old ones :rolleyes1

Also if you are in the terminal early enough, before the registration clerks come out to the desk you can hear "Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho, It's off to work we go" playing over the PA as they all come out to open the counter stations- I love that!!! :goodvibes

The Mickey head stamp just shows that you've been over to have your photos taken. They stamp the card as they direct you to a photographer.

So since we are driving, do you recommend pulling up to drop off luggage and then get in line to park?

DH always drops me with the luggage and goes to park. If he's not back by the time the porters come out I grab one to take care of our bags and head on in with both our passports. He has his license to show to get through. Once I've gotten us completely checked in- short of photo for KTTW- before he's gotten there and once he's met me before the porters came out. We usually get to port about 9:45ish.

It's really kind of funny how differently that's worked out. But with them building the parking garage now it gets really crowded with the shuttles and cars all trying to drop off at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter