How hard is it to rent points for BLT

tcherjen

DIS Veteran
We went in March and stayed at POR. I loved it there, but the lack of having a kitchen made dh and I think we might want to stay in a DVC rental. We won't go again till next August (2014) and will stay for a week. I like all the DVC resorts that I have seen pictures of. There will be 6 of us. Me, DH, our 3 kids and DS's friend. I won't be able to rent till next January will it be possible to rent it then or will I need to look at another resort?

We went in March and stayed at POR. I loved it there, but the lack of having a kitchen made dh and I think we might want to stay in a DVC rental. We won't go again till next August (2014) and will stay for a week. I like all the DVC resorts that I have seen pictures of. There will be 6 of us. Me, DH, our 3 kids and DS's friend. I won't be able to rent till next January will it be possible to rent it then or will I need to look at another resort?

August is a slow time for DVC, you might be able to get a lake view.

For January that shouldn't be a problem. That is a low peak time to go. First nail down your dates, then at the 11 month window find someone to rent them from. Just remember that it will be kinda hard to change your reservation so make sure your dates are firm.

Thanks!!! I know when we will be going next August. So I will plan on booking in January. Just wanted to make sure that allowed enough time. :)

For January that shouldn't be a problem. That is a low peak time to go. First nail down your dates, then at the 11 month window find someone to rent them from. Just remember that it will be kinda hard to change your reservation so make sure your dates are firm.

OP wants to BOOK in January and travel in August. As long as you budget for a lake view 2-bedroom villa, you should have pretty good odds of finding something. Probably should still have a backup just in case BLT is booked any of those nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!