I am trying to extend my 5 day AKV Concierge stay by another 5 days so that we can have our first 10 day trip... ...well i called yesterday and was able to get an additional day Concierge... lucky me... however I get the other 4 days will have to be in the same resort so that I dont have to move again and again... ...I doubt that I will be able to get anymore concierge days...so I decided the best (most point effective) way to go would be to get a value studio... I called in today my dates are July 25, 26, 27, and 28...the 25th and 27th are available (that was at 5:28PM EST) I didnt take it because I wasnt sure how lucky I would be to get the two other days(notice they are one day available and one day not available)... QUESTION: SHOULD I TAKE THE DAYS AND THEN WAITLIST FOR THE OTHER TO IN HOPES THAT I WOULD GET THE TWO OTHER NIGHTS... ...the cm told me that it would be 2 separate waitlist since the days are non consecutive(is that true?) If it true then I think I feel more comfortable that they are separate easier to get a single day cancellation (in my mind) that combined days to fill a waitlist.. HELP...I want to call in the morning at 9am!!!