How hard is it to change ADRs?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by wdw-ocd, May 2, 2007.

1. wdw-ocd

wdw-ocd DIS Veteran

I've already booked my ADRs for our July trip, but after reading some of the great tips on the board I'm seriously reconsidering switching some dates/times. Do you think that's still possible (or will we end up having to eat at midnight?:laughing: )

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mcco5543

mcco5543 Disabilities Awareness and Education Teacher and C

I am also going in July and just switched something up a couple weeks ago. It NEVER hurts to call and ask. If you can't get your new ideal dining place and time you can always keep your old one. just ask about the one you want to switch to before telling about the one you want to cancel so they dont' do it on their computer as you speak!

i've gotten every switch i've hoped for!

Good luck! Have fun!

4. emmaleigh47

emmaleigh47 Mouseketeer

I leave for Disney in 10 days and I didnt make my ADRs until last weekend -- made them once and then switched them and I got everything I wanted except for Chef Mickey -- so it is possible! Good luck!

5. KevinYee

KevinYee Author

Just make sure you do it in the right order: book new ones and THEN cancel the old ones :)

6. wdw-ocd

wdw-ocd DIS Veteran

You've all given me hope! Now, if only I could figure out the best days for each park...lol
    Thanks for the tip Kevin. I'd hate to find out that I've lost something that could've worked out in the end!

7. daisyduck123

daisyduck123 <font color=green>I just love those parmesan mashe

Just yesterday, I switched dinners on July 29 (1900 PF) & Aug. 2 (Princess at Norway dinner). I was able to get both at very good times.

8. Freyja

Freyja <font color=red>Formerly known as Sleepless in Den

A couple of days ago I decided to change ADRĀ“s I have for the first week in June, and add some one and I had no problem at all.

9. bell.of.the.ball

bell.of.the.ball DIS Veteran

It does not seem that easy during the free dining period