How far in advance can you make reservations?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by nannye, Feb 3, 2013.

1. nannye

nannye DIS Veteran

I am having a mental lapse, it's 180 days I know, but if you are staying on property do you get 180+10 days?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. stargazertechie

stargazertechie Toy Story Midway Maniac

If you are on property you can make reservations at the 180 day mark PLUS reservations for the following 10 days

4. nannye

nannye DIS Veteran

Oh gotcha so I can do all my reservations on the same day thanks.

5. h&D3

h&D3 Mouseketeer

Can someone clarify this... I think I know the answer, but I just want to make sure.

You can only make the 10+ days if you are staying at least 10 days on property. Right?

We are actually going to stay on property for 6 days, and then we are moving to the DT in the DTD area. (we do this to save money so we can stay a little longer... right now, this trip will be a total of 16 days!)

So really, I can book at 180 days, but I can only book for 6 days out. Right?

~D

6. Cyrano

Cyrano Moderator Moderator

Moving from Theme Parks to the Dining board:thumbsup2

7. h&D3

h&D3 Mouseketeer

Can someone clarify this... I think I know the answer, but I just want to make sure.

You can only make the 10+ days if you are staying at least 10 days on property. Right?

We are actually going to stay on property for 6 days, and then we are moving to the DT in the DTD area. (we do this to save money so we can stay a little longer... right now, this trip will be a total of 16 days!)

So really, I can book at 180 days, but I can only book for 6 days out. Right?

~D

8. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

On the old site (at least), you could make reservations for the first 10 days regardless of how long you were staying on property. So, even if you are only staying 6 days, you have access to the remaining days of the +10. Hopefully the new site still does this as well.

9. h&D3

h&D3 Mouseketeer

I logged into the disney.com site and went to dining reservations. Right now, it is only showing me 180 days out from today. (obviously)

If I have a reservation at a disney hotel, how do I go about making reservations for the 10 days out on the website? Right now, it's only showing the day by day... Once I get to the 180 day mark, will this open up more dates?

Or am I better off calling rather than trying to make these online? :confused:

10. jennylyn_b

jennylyn_b Disney Fan for Life :)

You have to enter your hotel confirmation number for the other days to open up at the 180 day mark.