How early to busses operate prior to park opening?

Dreamsdocometrue9112

"hang onto your hats and glasses 'cause this here'
Hi everyone

We have an 8 am breakfast reservation at Boma. MK opens at 8 am that day. We will be staying at POP. I figured, we can take the bus from POP to MK, then over to AKL. I know it can take quite a bit, so I'm worried the buses won't be up and running to MK prior to 7 am. Is this true? Will an hour be enough time to get there?

Thanks for your help!

Honestly, it might just be easier to take a cab. However....

Since PoP is actually in the AK area, and MK and AK are in totally different directions, if you absolutely wanted to go the bus route, I'd go to AK instead of MK and then take a bus to AKL.

The buses do start at about 6:30 for character breakfasts...you should be able to get one then.

Don't go all the way to the MK. Take the Character Breakfast bus to the AK ( always ask which Park or Resort the bus is going to, there will be several ) and transfer to the AKL bus

I would save a lot of possible stress and just take a Taxi("approximately $20.00 including tip).:)

If using Disney transportation,I would take the first DAK bus and inform the Driver you are trying to make an ADR at Boma-"possibly" the DAK Driver will take you directly to AKL.:)

Thanks, everyone :)

It's nice to know the cab option as well. If we do go with the bus option, what time would you recommend being at the bus stop?

No later than 7:00 am if not earlier. We get to the bus stop to go to CP an hour or so before our early ADR. It might be easier to get a cab at your resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter