How early does Disney bus service start?

normaketchum

Earning My Ears
We are staying at CSR and need to get to MK for an 8:30 am tour on a day when the park opens at 9 am. Will buses from CSR to MK be running earlier than 8 am, or should we arrange some other transportation?

Disney buses start running as early as 6:30am. You should have no trouble getting to your tour if you catch a bus from CSR at around 7:15/7:30am.

The PP is correct that buses start running at about 6:30am for guests needing to get to early ADRs and tours. But be aware that these early buses don't run as often as those running once the parks open.

What time does transportation start to go to Downtown Disney from the resorts?

What time does transportation start to go to Downtown Disney from the resorts?
It usually starts around 9:00 AM or 10:00 AM, however the buses to Downtown Disney also shares with Typhoon Lagoon and I believe they will stop there 1st and Downtown Disney would be the 2nd stop.

It usually starts around 9:00 AM or 10:00 AM, however the buses to Downtown Disney also shares with Typhoon Lagoon and I believe they will stop there 1st and Downtown Disney would be the 2nd stop.

The DTD buses start heading downtown(Marketplace) about 8:30am. PI starts at 10:00. CR fan is correct about going to Typhoon Lagoon first. (except now where TL is closed for rehab)

The DTD buses start heading downtown(Marketplace) about 8:30am. PI starts at 10:00. CR fan is correct about going to Typhoon Lagoon first. (except now where TL is closed for rehab)
When Typhoon Lagoon is open doesn't the bus switch sometime in the afternoon by 1st going to Downtown Disney and 2nd to Typhoon Lagoon?

Does the early bus service apply to the theme parks for ADR's and tours or does it apply to other resorts also. For example, how do you get from SSR to Chef Mickey's for an early breakfast reservation?

Thanks

Does the early bus service apply to the theme parks for ADR's and tours or does it apply to other resorts also. For example, how do you get from SSR to Chef Mickey's for an early breakfast reservation?

Thanks

You could take the bus to the MK and then walk or take the monorail.

That is a good point - I hadn't thought of that - guess the mind isn't too sharp yet today. I had forgotten that people would be going to MK before its opening for Breakfast reservations.

Thank you

Thanks

Take the bus to MK, ask the driver if they can drop you off at the CR. If you are the only one on the bus of if the other guests are going to CM's too, I'll bet you will get dropped off there.

Take the bus to MK, ask the driver if they can drop you off at the CR. If you are the only one on the bus of if the other guests are going to CM's too, I'll bet you will get dropped off there.

Even if you are not the only ones on the bus, the driver would drop you off at CR after leaving MK. The bus will probably be empty when leaving MK at that time.

So, always let the driver know where your final destination is.

Even if you are not the only ones on the bus, the driver would drop you off at CR after leaving MK. The bus will probably be empty when leaving MK at that time.

So, always let the driver know where your final destination is.

We were lucky once in a similar way - we were staying at AKL and wanted to get to AKL from the Boardwalk just when AK was closing. We jumped on the AK bus and the driver told us that the park would be closing just when we got there and we told him that that was fine for us, We just wanted to get on an AKL bus there. When we arrived at AK he told us that his bus was now going to the AKL from AK and we could just stay on the bus! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter