How Early Can I Check In to Get my Credits?

tiredsigh

Mouseketeer
We are flying in on a Friday night and staying off site Friday and Saturday night. Sunday starts with Typhoon Lagoon. We would like to go to AKV Sunday AM and check in early to get access to our DxDP credits. Will they do that for us and hang onto our bags while we head to the park? We could check in as early as 7:30 am.

Is that going to work? We want to do a late 1900 PF breakfast that morning. ;)

We did something very similar in December - right down to the breakfast at 1900 PF, LOL. Checked into the Poly around 8 a.m. to get our DxDDP credits. Worked like a charm! I doubt 1/2 an hour earlier would make much difference.

We left our bags in the rental car but I bet it will be no problem for Bell Services to hold your luggage too.

I think the general rule is 6 am. I know I've checked in as early as 6:30. Had a room only reservation the night before free DDP began, and wanted to check in before the line got too long. I even ran into friends from the DIS while waiting in line to check in--great (or planning-obsessed) minds think alike I guess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter