How dressy on the 3 night Wonder?

SGJ

Earning My Ears
Will my boys look out of place wearing polo shirts and nice pants? Is there one formal night on the 3 night cruises?

Thanks!

I don't think so. We're planning our first too (March 23-26, 2006 on Wonder) but from what I've read the attire at dinner seems to vary greatly. I've been told there's no formal night. I might dress my kids up one evening a little but otherwise will likely dress like we were going out to dinner at home. I'm on vacation and really don't want to spend extra time getting everyone dressed up.

We were on the 3nt Wonder in May, and I don't remember there being a "formal" night, just a "dress-up" night. I don't recall seeing anyone dressed very formally on that night. No gowns or tuxedos.

We went on the 4 night cruise in July '04 and there was no formal night. My husband did buy a sport coat for one of the nights but he was one of few that were that dressed up. I took sundresses for our 5 year old and I think I may have worn a casual dress. There were lots of polos and khakis if I remeber correctly. I'm not sure which resteraunt but I think it was the one at the stairs in the atrium. Now for the favor! While we were at Disneyworld this past Oct., my daughter lost her Wonder pin. I have tried to get a replacement but Disney says that Merchandise from the ship can only be purchased on the ship. Would anyone be interested in buying a replacement and letting me reimuburse them? I have the SKU # and everything down to the time I purchased it but I'm not cruising anytime soon.

HeatherSLP said:
We went on the 4 night cruise in July '04 and there was no formal night. My husband did buy a sport coat for one of the nights but he was one of few that were that dressed up. I took sundresses for our 5 year old and I think I may have worn a casual dress. There were lots of polos and khakis if I remeber correctly. I'm not sure which resteraunt but I think it was the one at the stairs in the atrium. Now for the favor! While we were at Disneyworld this past Oct., my daughter lost her Wonder pin. I have tried to get a replacement but Disney says that Merchandise from the ship can only be purchased on the ship. Would anyone be interested in buying a replacement and letting me reimuburse them? I have the SKU # and everything down to the time I purchased it but I'm not cruising anytime soon.

We will be on the Wonder in three weeks and would be happy to buy the pin. Just let us know what you are looking for and we will do our best to find it!

David and Monica

We were on the 3 day wonder in July and there was no formal night. It was pretty much casual. I wore capris, nice tops and sandals, dh wore docker type pants and tropical button down shirts,,, dd wore skirts.. she was 9. Some women wore dresses.

Thanks you two!! I am so excited! Our daughter was devastated when we lost it and we have vigilantly tried to find a replacement. I don't know if they still make it but it is worth a try. Do you want me to private email the info with a picture or just post here? Also, what else do you need me to do?

:earboy2: DH & I leave on the WONDER 02/02/06! Be glad to get you a PIN, unless you already have that covered!!! :Pinkbounc
HeatherSLP said:

momrek06 said:
:earboy2: DH & I leave on the WONDER 02/02/06! Be glad to get you a PIN, unless you already have that covered!!! :Pinkbounc
Thanks for the offer! David & Monica are going to try & get one for me in 3 weeks. If that doesn't work out, I'll post again. Thanks again for helping!

Not sure if I posted this or not but wanted to give proper thanks. David & Monica were able to get a replacement pin for my daughter on their cruise and she was absolutely delighted. We got it just before Valentine's Day and surprised her. Thanks again guys and just wanted everyone to know how great a favor this was. And thanks to the others who volunteered to help. You guys are great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter