How does the water taste onboard???

I think that most bottled water tastes bland, no "flavor". I guess that flavor isn't the right word, since water isn't supposed to have flavor. Now of course Orlando water isn't bland, but has that off taste, and I know I've read what it is (sulfer maybe?).

Good to know that they ships water is good.

So soda is free from sit-down restaurants, too and there is only a charge from bars? That's not so bad and I wouldn't carry it onboard then. Well, I like Dr Pepper, so maybe I would carry some onboard.

As to NY pizza--I'll put Ray's on my list.

Strange about RFK airport. I certainly hope that they've put a shuttle in--$10 was a large chunk of change in 1976, especially for a cabfare within the airport.

T&B

Thanks again for all the input.

Our DD who will be 10 only drinks water or milk - she does not like soda or most juices. This is very interesting considering that the thing I missed the most when expecting was diet coke (I gave it up due to nutrasweet and caffeine). Her father is a coffee lover.

She has been very concerned if the water would taste like in Orlando. We bought the Britta sports bottles last time but that does not work well in sitdown restaurants. I am willing to buy water in bottles if necessary would prefer to use standard tap if at all possible - plus she gets to fill her cup at the drink station that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter