How does check in go with Magic Band test?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Violet Parr, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Violet Parr

Violet Parr DIS Veteran

Do you get a printout of the fastpasses attached to the band? Do bands get scanned to check in? Wondering if the test/bands change the check-in process at all.

Thanks!

VP

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Disneylover99

Disneylover99 DIS Veteran

You can request a printout of your fastpass reservations from the concierge at anytime during your stay.

For us the checkin process was slow because there were a lot of people checking in being issued the grey bands and they had no idea what fastpass+ was all about, so the cm's had to explain everything to them and help them make fastpass reservations.

4. FTPD

FTPD Earning My Ears

When we checked in at both POP and POR, we did not automatically get a print out of the FP+ that were already linked.

However, check in at POP was very quick & easy with MB. We had already completed online check in. We tapped the band to the Micky head. Showed my ID. And DONE.

5. linzjriley

linzjriley Earning My Ears

Does the entire party need to be at the checkin desk?

6. Disneylover99

You were smart to do online checkin. I, on the other hand was not smart. :crazy2:

7. Disneylover99

My family never comes near me when I check in.