How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?*Final Thoughts & Farewells* 10/7 p100

Looks like you had a great time at the Beach! Love that you brought Mickey along!!

So sorry about the headache. That stinks. But I did like the therapy you ultimately decided upon. ;) In fact I've used it myself a few times since. I figure you are a health care professional so you know what works. :thumbsup2

My morning? Hmm..... I'm not sure I remember. :laughing: I know I went over to the MK b/c we had lunch planned at one of my very favorite spots!

Sometimes to get to the MK I just walk through Epcot and go over on the monorail but this time I tried the bus. Oy! It was crowded. I had to sprint to catch the bus and then wound up standing.

Now not sure about bus etiquette.... but the bus was completely packed. Those of us standing were getting quite close. And this woman let her ~4 year old keep his own seat. Maybe it's me but I just thought maybe she could have taken him on her lap for the ride and let another mom and a little one have a seat. :confused3

Got to the MK and headed straight to the Emporium where I bought a fair bit of anniversary merchandise. The magnets that look like the old school paper tickets, a mug, a journal, a t-shirt, the tote bag they were offering with purchase... I went a little crazy. :blush:

Down Main Street.
026.jpg

028.jpg

And then headed toward Frontierland.

034.jpg

I had been texting Jen and told her I was heading for Haunted Mansion. I thought the new queue was really cute!

037.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

040.jpg

For all my DISing I hadn't heard about some of the changes made inside. And it was such a fun surprise for me that I won't spoil it here. Although you're all probably well aware of the changes by now.

When I exited I was delighted to see Jen and Melissa waiting for me. From there I think we headed to Fantasyland. We were going to try Pooh but the line was too long. We went on IASW, checked out the construction, went over to Pirates. And then, I think it was time for lunch at....

031.jpg

No food pictures but I bet someone else has some. So yummy! Especially those thick steak fries. YUM!!!!!!!

I am surprised that they don't carry Children's Motrin at the resorts. I would think with all the kids that vacation there that would be a hot item. I guess it would be a good opportunity to learn to take the pills. I'm glad she recovered quickly. I hate to hear about kids not feeling well at Disney. That's just wrong!

I think they found it at the resort but that was over an hour after the headache started. They just couldn't find any at DTD.

There must be a first aide area at DTD, right? I bet they didn't check there.

Jen - I love that you are the same age as Epcot! :thumbsup2

Christine - It looks like it was a GORGEOUS morning at Magic Kingdom! The colors of your pictures are so vivid! I love the yellow umbrellas & the blue sky. :goodvibes

Cynthia seriously rocked that morning. I can't think of a better person to have been around at the time! She really does have good perspective and she is so easy going and positive. It's contagious!!!!! I hope Cynthia and I will have the opportunity to room together in the future! 2012 Cynthia??? Are you listening????

Awww :hug:

The feeling is entirely mutual.

I am listening! I would love to as well :goodvibes Are we all still talking food and wine? Or are you talking about the June cruise? We just got an updated school calendar on Weds. They don't START until Sept 12 and get out June 22 :scared1: so prices aside, that June cruise is really out for me now. I may book one for spring break though, I've got 3 options lined up to consider while we are onboard. :rotfl:

I hope to update later today as well as respond but it might be tomorrow. Crazy weekend, had the first part of Evan's 2nd degree international black belt test yesterday (written and fitness...he's upped himself to a solid 9 minute mile now!) following an all day work golf tournament and then a 6th grade graduation dinner and am off to the 2nd part of the test today followed by some HS graduation parties and a catch up on Kendall's soccer tournament which of course conflicts with Evan's test and Fathers Day tomorrow. But Evan passed last night with flying colors (many kids really struggled this go round) and Kendall's team won!

Still, it was a long day and today looks to be about the same. Hoping for a mellow night tonight.

Loving the beach pictures and your POR pics. I took a bazillion so need to weed through them for my update.

So sorry about the headache. That stinks. But I did like the therapy you ultimately decided upon. ;) In fact I've used it myself a few times since. I figure you are a health care professional so you know what works. :thumbsup2

Down Main Street.
026.jpg

I agree...if ME says her therapy works then I am on board!! :thumbsup2

Love the picture of the umbrellas and blue sky :goodvibes Same umbrellas they used in one of the HGTV episodes :)

Tracy

026.jpg

I love this photo!! It's so cheerful!!

Do you know I have never eaten at the Plaza!! Why do you love it so much?? I really want to know! :)

Great update and photos, Christine. We are with you -- the Plaza is a long time favorite and always our last meal of the trip. After all the heavy meals during the week on the dining plan, we really enjoy the laidback and simple food; and those french fries...all I can say is :worship:.

And the desserts aren't too shabby either! :goodvibes

I too love that picture of the tables & umbrellas with the castle in the background - so colorful and happy, pretty much sums up what the MK is all about :goodvibes

I have yet to try the Plaza, sounds like I need to!

Hi Mary Ellen, almost caught up - Nice Beach pics - I love how you take a piece of Disney with you everywhere! Here in Oregon we call it the Coast. In calif. it's the beach. It could be because in Oregon it's mostly too cold and too rough to swim or hang out at - it's mostly for fishing and brisk walks.

I'm hoping your headache clears so you can enjoy the day - looking forward the the MK part of the trip

Edited to say All caught up now! Tracy, how fun that you got to meet up with your cousin. Can't believe she made you wear the hat!:rotfl2:

Cynthia, great MK pics. Were you able to eat on the patio at the Plaza? It always seems to be roped off when we see it. Hope you get a little down time this weekend.

All this talk of headaches - I have learned it's usually due to hormones and natural progesterone goes a long way toward helping that without upsetting your natural balance. Just sayin' :rolleyes1

Walked through the shops checking out the Anniversary merchandise.....oddly didn't buy as much as I thought I would have :rolleyes:

Me either :confused:

Wanted to check out the HM queue but it was a bit too long....I didn't have a lot of time in the park so I headed over to Space Mountain for a quick ride. :thumbsup2

That's exactly what happened to me with HM

Saw my cousin and her husband right away seated in one of the comfy chairs in the lobby. We hugged and chatted before heading over to Beaches and Cream for lunch. I think we all had cheeseburgers. Sooooooooo good!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 I have only been there once before when I stayed at BC a few years ago. There were two tables that got the Kitchen Sink while we were there. :rolleyes1 I never did pay attention to see if they finished them. :upsidedow

One of these days I need to actually go in there and sit down!

I headed down to the quiet pool around the same time as ME. She was over in the shade presently in therapy :rolleyes1

I think the therapy was very effective!

GAH! Headaches suck. Isn't Cynthia a great listener and full of great perspective too! Glad you had each other that morning- I can't say enough good about ladies' trips!

back at you Liesa!

Sometimes to get to the MK I just walk through Epcot and go over on the monorail but this time I tried the bus. Oy! It was crowded. I had to sprint to catch the bus and then wound up standing.

Now not sure about bus etiquette.... but the bus was completely packed. Those of us standing were getting quite close. And this woman let her ~4 year old keep his own seat. Maybe it's me but I just thought maybe she could have taken him on her lap for the ride and let another mom and a little one have a seat. :confused3

Got to the MK and headed straight to the Emporium where I bought a fair bit of anniversary merchandise. The magnets that look like the old school paper tickets, a mug, a journal, a t-shirt, the tote bag they were offering with purchase... I went a little crazy. :blush:

Down Main Street.
026.jpg

028.jpg

And then headed toward Frontierland.

034.jpg

I had been texting Jen and told her I was heading for Haunted Mansion. I thought the new queue was really cute!

037.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

040.jpg

For all my DISing I hadn't heard about some of the changes made inside. And it was such a fun surprise for me that I won't spoil it here. Although you're all probably well aware of the changes by now.

Great pictures C! I'm still clueless on the Hm changes so thank you for not spoiling! It's a must do on the next trip!

That bus ride does not sound fun at all.

Hi Mary Ellen, almost caught up - Nice Beach pics - I love how you take a piece of Disney with you everywhere! Here in Oregon we call it the Coast. In calif. it's the beach. It could be because in Oregon it's mostly too cold and too rough to swim or hang out at - it's mostly for fishing and brisk walks.

I'm hoping your headache clears so you can enjoy the day - looking forward the the MK part of the trip

Edited to say All caught up now! Tracy, how fun that you got to meet up with your cousin. Can't believe she made you wear the hat!:rotfl2:

Cynthia, great MK pics. Were you able to eat on the patio at the Plaza? It always seems to be roped off when we see it. Hope you get a little down time this weekend.

All this talk of headaches - I have learned it's usually due to hormones and natural progesterone goes a long way toward helping that without upsetting your natural balance. Just sayin' :rolleyes1

Those are Christine's pics, I haven't done my update yet! And yep, it's the coast here too. If you say the beach you are headed to SoCal, Hawaii or somewhere really warm. It's either the coast, or the lake (and the lake can refer to any of many lol).

Ugh, that headache sounds awful! :headache: I get really bad headaches too, I had one so bad last month, I thought I was going to die. Nothing I did helped. I don't even know what triggers my headaches, I'll be fine for weeks, then I'll get a terrible migraine and I'm useless. :sad1:

Oh - that's terrible. I rarely get really bad migraines and they usually all are associated with caffeine withdrawal. That's why this was so strange and I really think it might have something to do with flagyl still being in my system.

I'm glad you had such a sympathetic roomie and that you started feeling better! :goodvibes

BEST ROOMMATE EVER! :hug:

I'm not a big fan of the butterfly house during the F&G festival, but I'm deathly afraid of butterflies, so that's probably why! :rotfl:

Really? Well then I guess the butterfly house would be sheer torture for you. It is cute inside and I didn't really even see that many butterflies. I did think their little houses, or whatever they were, were cute. But way too hot in there.

I love that Epcot timeline, where is that?

It is across from the Innoventions where the segways are. So it's the closest building to the butterfly house and to Captain EO. There is a bathroom in there , but I'm not sure what else. I just stumbled upon them looking to get out of the heat.

What amazing Flower and Garden pictures!! So beautiful! What a great eye you have Mary Ellen!!!!

Thanks Jen! I still think my favorite picture from this trip (so far) is the one Melissa took in Epcot of the drummers. That is definitely going to be top picture for this TR. It's stunning.

Speaking of Melissa???? Where IS she????? I know she gets super busy in the summer with her DH's sailing, but I miss her!

I felt so bad for you when I found out you had that headache and didn't get much sleep...it had been a rough week for you!!!!! UGHHH!!! Glad you were able to do some exploring on your own at your own pace!!

It was a bad week and I think that was starting to mess with me mentally and that just made me feel that much worse. Once you get anxious about being sick, its all over.

So I have to talk about my morning LOL that means finding pictures! I'm such a disorganized trip picture mess right now LOL!!!

No worries. You have been a traveling fool. Take time to get yourself organized. You went out for breakfast that morning, didn't you?

Isn't BC wonderful!!!!! Love it there! Especially the smell as you walk in and it does have a lovely smell!!

I did absolutely love it there. I can definitely see why its home resort to so many DVCers. What's not to love?????

But, honestly, I was still having congestion problems so I did not even notice the smell. I promise to take a nice, deep sniff the next time I am there.

Okay so I love that you posted pictures of EPCOT's timeline! I happily pointed out to Anita and Marc that I missed being born on the grand opening of EPCOT by 1 hr and 36 minutes!! However I do love that I am the same age as EPCOT and will happily spend my 30th birthday there in a couple of years LOL!!!

Jen - that is so cool - you and Epcot are the same age. Very cool!!!!!

Of course, you have to visit for your big 3-0!

I hope you had a marvelous time on your last trip.

Looks like you had a great time at the Beach! Love that you brought Mickey along!!

Down Main Street.
026.jpg

028.jpg

Christine - I love your update and I was totally cracking up with that line about me being a health care professional and all that. :rotfl2: Yes - and when I recommend alternative therapy, I hope everyone listens! ;)

I love your pictures. I hope I cropped the right one - those tables do look so festive and its a picture perfect day.

I also love the Plaza and was sorry that I missed it. I have lunch there on several occasions, so next trip I am doing LTT and then the following one I am due for the Plaza. Hopefully someone has food pix.

Hey guys! Having fun reading along! It is neat to hear all your personal quips and points along the way!!!

ME, I LOVE YOUR PHOTOS!!! you know I have always wondered about Port Orleans, I think my boys would totally get a kick out of that resort, they love Tom Sawyer's Island!!! it seems like that! Fun!

AND the butterfly house!!! NEAT...

Tracy ... GRAPEFRUIT MARGARITA. enough said. SCORE! ALL over that one. May replace my top shelf from the Margarita shack, if I can get over there in time!!!! SO good that looks! Very refreshing I am sure! :thumbsup2

Glad you are now at BCV and all together! Looking forward to more updates and girly fun.

What is this about pool-side alternative medicine??? Is there a blender involved??!! :rotfl:

Ooooooh! C your update has literally given me goosebumps!:dance3:
I cannot wait to see the new HM updates! I am (as you did) trying not to look at too much about it so I can be surprised! I'm glad to know that you enjoyed it!

And lunch at the Plaza is always good too!:thumbsup2

I think they found it at the resort but that was over an hour after the headache started. They just couldn't find any at DTD.

There must be a first aide area at DTD, right? I bet they didn't check there.

I would think there would be a first aide station there, but who knows. That's a really good question. Anyone know?????

Jen - I love that you are the same age as Epcot! :thumbsup2

ditto! I think that is so cool and perfect for Jen because she is such a frequent visitor.

Christine - It looks like it was a GORGEOUS morning at Magic Kingdom! The colors of your pictures are so vivid! I love the yellow umbrellas & the blue sky. :goodvibes

Again - I totally agree. I think that picture is fabulous and completely captures the essence of the MK.

The feeling is entirely mutual.

Double :hug::hug: right back at ya!

I am listening! I would love to as well :goodvibes Are we all still talking food and wine? Or are you talking about the June cruise? We just got an updated school calendar on Weds. They don't START until Sept 12 and get out June 22 :scared1: so prices aside, that June cruise is really out for me now. I may book one for spring break though, I've got 3 options lined up to consider while we are onboard. :rotfl:

I am referring to F&W 2012. I think it would be a perfect time for a reunion since so many people travel then and I will still have an active AP.

Sept 12th - nice. I think its great to start school later in September because that IS my favorite month. If we had that schedule I would be at Disney right after Labor Day. You can count on it.

I hope to update later today as well as respond but it might be tomorrow. Crazy weekend, had the first part of Evan's 2nd degree international black belt test yesterday (written and fitness...he's upped himself to a solid 9 minute mile now!) following an all day work golf tournament and then a 6th grade graduation dinner and am off to the 2nd part of the test today followed by some HS graduation parties and a catch up on Kendall's soccer tournament which of course conflicts with Evan's test and Fathers Day tomorrow. But Evan passed last night with flying colors (many kids really struggled this go round) and Kendall's team won!

:cool1: Go Kids! Wow - you are busy! Our graduation party circuit starts next weekend. Question - if they are your kids' friends and you are invited, you are supposed to bring a gift, right? I was planning on it, but just verifying.

Loving the beach pictures and your POR pics. I took a bazillion so need to weed through them for my update.

Looking forward to seeing yours! I know we spent a good amount of time taking pix.

I agree...if ME says her therapy works then I am on board!! :thumbsup2

Love the picture of the umbrellas and blue sky :goodvibes Same umbrellas they used in one of the HGTV episodes :)

Tracy
:rotfl: Ah - yes - I knew you would be first in line - right behind me!

Can't agree more about that picture. I :love: it !

026.jpg

I love this photo!! It's so cheerful!!

Do you know I have never eaten at the Plaza!! Why do you love it so much?? I really want to know! :)

:thumbsup2 to the photo.

I almost can't believe you have never eaten at the plaza. I figured you had eaten everywhere in Disney world. It's upscale counter service in a really pleasant, reservation controlled environment. The sandwiches are really good and so is the ice cream. It's a perfect reprieve from the crowd and I'm sorry I missed it.

Be back later with more replies. Want to get a run in before my nephews wake up. They have been spending the weekend. :thumbsup2

Great beach pics! :thumbsup2 The weather looks gorgeous. We normally do not get beach weather so our trips to the beach are limited!

Am sorry to hear that your headache got worse but am glad you were feeling better after some rest. Love the pics of the Butterfly house.

Also enjoyed reading the MK updates and seeing the pics of the castle.

Hey girls...I am finally all caught up!:goodvibes

Mary Ellen - I certainly hope that headache goes away so you can enjoy your trip.:sad2: Hopefully an afternoon in the shade by the pool does the trick!;)

Your nite out together at Raglan Road sounds like such a great time!

Love those phone booth calls!:rotfl: Too funny....I will have to try that with the kids sometime!;)

I awoke to the smell of fresh coffee! Mnnn…nothing better! Just like being at home. Jeff is always up first and makes the coffee. It was so lovely to wake up and smell it. Less lovely to hear that my poor roommate had experienced such a rough night. I was horrified I’d slept through the whole thing and that the thought of waking me had probably stressed her more. I was in NO rush that morning, after a red eye and with the time difference, taking my time in the morning sounded simply delightful. Hanging out, waking up slowly, sharing a cup of coffee and just chatting couldn’t have been a nicer morning. Even nicer having it be so real, just like hanging with a friend I’d known all my life and could share anything with. And I did! It was a very special morning and I couldn’t have asked for a better roommate to hang with. The coffee helped me complete my time change, as did the nice quiet morning. It really was perfect. And getting more so that Mary Ellen’s head seemed to be getting a bit better.

Jen had offered to drive us over if we were up and moving early enough but she had a early date to keep so we’d let her know not to worry and we’d make our way over and see her at lunch.

Heading slowly out, we took our time to take some pictures.

The river, so peaceful! Feels like we are the only ones out and up

2011FG132.jpg

I wish my house had a porch like that!

2011FG133.jpg

Morning coffee in the gazebo would be nice.

2011FG135.jpg

As Mary Ellen has mentioned, she’s been given a lot of grief over previous trips about being a bit of a Sherpa. I felt a Sherpa picture was required

2011FG141.jpg

Not so Sherpa like at all! She did a good job downsizing.

The main pool is pretty, I could see my kids enjoying it!

2011FG143.jpg

2011FG145.jpg

I too am a sucker for the palm frond picture

2011FG146.jpg

And greenery in general

2011FG147.jpg

2011FG148.jpg

Approaching our destination I took some of the pictures I’d not taken the night before, I wanted to be able to show the kids POR as they’d never seen it.

2011FG150.jpg

2011FG152.jpg

2011FG155.jpg

2011FG156.jpg

2011FG157.jpg

2011FG158.jpg

It was about this time a CM, who’d passes us by when we were taking pictures on the bridge or by the pool and had waved and chatted, passed by again. He stopped to say Hi and chat for a moment.

2011FG159.jpg

His name was Edgar and he just loved his job. He had stopped as he’d been watching me go off the path to take some of the pictures and was agreeing with just how pretty POR was.

So of course, I had to take another picture of him!

2011FG160.jpg

He was fun to chat with and a lovely first voice of the morning, full of Disney sunshine

We trudged on (the only trudging part was rolling our stuff without spilling our coffees lol) Mary Ellen was also managing to text back and forth with Melissa during this time, telling her to continue on without us and we’d catch up.

2011FG163.jpg

Can you have enough waterwheel pictures?

2011FG164.jpg

All too quickly we were at our stop

2011FG167.jpg

I love the décor here, the theming of where you might go from POR, most of these places I actually have been to! Not. St. Louis maybe, but Cairo? Not sure I get that one.

2011FG168.jpg

I could just see my horse and buggy waiting to be pulled out of here

2011FG171.jpg

And with that, our horse and buggy, (aka our cab) arrived and we were off to the BC! I admit, check in was a little odd for me. I’m always the one checking in, confirming arrangements and such and well, Mary Ellen handed it all! I felt very spoiled. I also didn’t feel remotely held up, not an iota. It had been a lovely morning so far and life was good.

But as we walked into Epcot and grabbed our Soarin' FP's on our way to the monorail, it clearly wasn’t so good for Mary Ellen, she really needed to rest. I was hoping some good headache medicine like Excedrin Migraine (which I hoped the marketplace had) and some food, and rest in the shade might help. I felt worse because she was so worried about it impacting others. She just needed to take care of her, the rest of us would be fine. I am so glad she listened to her body and made herself stop and very grateful she really did recover!

With a Soarin FP in my pocket and instructions to take it easy (and a quiet lift up to the room readiness gods to have our room ready for her quickly) I headed off on my own.

Which was WEIRD!

I’ve been on girls trips. I’ve been on couples trips. I’ve traveled a ton, solo, for business. But I can’t honestly say, outside of a massage or a trip to the fitness center, or maybe a little shopping, I’ve ever done anything on vacation truly alone. I don’t think I really even realized that, till that moment. I could do ANYTHING I wanted at that moment. We had lunch reservations that I needed to make it to but I did have some time to determine how I got there, what I did before, etc. Me. Just me, deciding what I wanted to do and it not impacting a single other soul. Sounds obvious I know but it was just so bizarre that I may have started laughing for no reason.

Then again, these guys might have made me smile too.

2011FG173.jpg

2011FG174.jpg

Continued in next post

2011FG177.jpg

2011FG176.jpg

Being free as I was, I decided to document it officially

Photo0066FourBySix.jpg

Photo0069FourBySix.jpg

Photo0070FourBySix.jpg

I tipped my imaginary hat back at Woody and headed up to the Monorail. There was one other woman in my car who was very worried about what to do and where to go when it stopped. It’s always nice to be able to help someone. As I exited the monorail I debated, boat or not? I am honestly not sure if I’ve ever taken the boat in. If I have it is such a vauge memory I really can’t recall. I’d planned to do the monorail, thinking it faster but either I’d not had enough coffee or the queuing was odd or something but I found myself (after having given touring advice) somehow turned around and not in the right spot in line and there were, all of a sudden, a HERD of folks pouring into the line.

Scratch that, I’ll take the boat!

2011FG180.jpg

Gotta love a zoom lens, I can “see” the castle even though it is still pretty far away.

2011FG178.jpg

Such a pretty way to get over there

2011FG179.jpg

My chariot’s arrival

2011FG181.jpg

These folks were already leaving, off to different adventures

2011FG182.jpg

The future GF DVC spot? Not sure…one of the beachy areas, so peaceful

2011FG184.jpg

Hello Poly! I won’t be seeing you this trip so I’ll wave instead.

2011FG185.jpg

2011FG189.jpg

2011FG190.jpg

Oh wait, maybe this is the DVC spot!

2011FG191.jpg

2011FG192.jpg

2011FG193.jpg

Always so pretty!

2011FG195.jpg

Looking up

2011FG187.jpg

Getting closer

2011FG198.jpg

Water activities

2011FG199.jpg

This reminded me of Mary Ellen's sneaky chapel pictures

2011FG202.jpg

So close now!

Continued in next post

2011FG206.jpg

2011FG209.jpg

Such focus

2011FG207.jpg

2011FG208.jpg

Ok, we really weren’t that close yet, I was using my zoom. This guy was keeping an eye on things in the water

2011FG212.jpg

2011FG213.jpg

2011FG215.jpg

Seemed like a pretty nice gig to me.

Until someone, maybe these guys

2011FG216.jpg

Did something

2011FG217.jpg

He took off like a bat out of you know what! Even had the signal light flashing though you can't see it in the pictures. A little morning excitement on bay lake.

2011FG218.jpg

Right about here, the 2 little kids next to me on the boat, who’d been clinging to the railing getting more and more excited as we approached started to bounce up and down. The little boy, who was maybe 4? Started to chant.

CASTLE !

CASTLE!

CASTLE!

Made me teary to tell you the truth. And really happy I’d taken the boat.
Nothing against this guy of course

2011FG220.jpg

2011FG221.jpg

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m back!

2011FG223.jpg

2011FG225.jpg

2011FG227.jpg

What time did I get there? Well, let me show you

2011FG229.jpg

And of course, I had to document this officially as well. Apparently getting off the boat and getting my picture taken took 15 minutes, yikes!

Photo0086FourBySix.jpg

It was pretty busy

2011FG230.jpg

2011FG236.jpg

But look how happy it was to see me!

2011FG232.jpg

Nothing like walking in to fireworks going off at the end of a show to really give you a grand welcome

Love the trolley

2011FG237.jpg

Love these guys even more

2011FG239.jpg

2011FG240.jpg

Greeted by fireworks, singing and dancing I was ready to meet the rest of the gang for lunch. I was actually the first to arrive, which I can assure you never happened again over the course of the rest of the week. What an adorable little restaurant. And by Disney standards it is, little! I daresay, intimate! In a charming charming way. What a perfect lunch spot and GREAT idea Christine!

2011FG241.jpg

Such a pretty pretty view

2011FG242.jpg

I didn’t take any food or group pictures either, hoping Melissa or Jen did. What I do remember is how STARVING we all were. I hadn’t eaten a thing yet. They brought our drinks very quickly and I’d chosen iced tea. Which, while delicious, had the effect of too much caffeine on a very empty tummy and all I could focus on was “where is my food”. LOL. finally it arrived and it was so delicious! I had the club and literally inhaled the entire thing.

Ahhh….much better!

I’m going to save my post lunch activities for another update. I’d been in the world now for about 30 hours, and still had yet to go on a single ride outside of Disney transportation (DME, 2 boats and the monorail lol). What would I do after lunch?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter