How do you make the clear Mickey ears?

luv2playallday

Mouseketeer
It kind of looks like a mirror, or your looking through glass. Where can I find those, and how do you make them look so good? TIA!

do you mean like this?

mickey-ootw.jpg

If I understand you correctly you are looking for the blank ears to do stuff with yourself. MidNite designed that herself so you won't find it as a blank piece of clipart. If I misread you, ask again and I will see if I can answer you better. :)

Elin is correct - Midnite made those - it is not a clipart you can put over a design -

I am not sure you can access her designs anymore - I have some I made - only about 3 or 4 - i also have some cruise ones - not as cool as midnite's but a similar effect

if you don't find what you want in this link - let us know what specifically you want and we will see if it has been done or we can do it

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f57/DisneyShirtGallery/mickey ears and character silhouettes/

I took a look at yours, and they are great! I thought that was just a pic then you put the pictures behind the ears. That must have been an affect or something on the program then huh. I'm not good with those. Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter