How do you know....

Princessbaby

<font color=deeppink>Always a Princess<br><font co
I have started thinking what ADRs to make for the dining plan since I am able to make them about a month or so from now. My question is how do you choose so far in advance what park you will be eating at that day? For example, if I am going make an ADR for MK on a Wed, but that ends up being a day that say MGM has extra magic hours and we will spend most of our day there--do you hop over to MK for your ADR and then back to MGM to finish your day? Or, are the park hours with extra magic hours posted about 6 months out?:confused3 I was just wondering how people usually plan it. Thanks!!:)

Park hours with EMH are posted 6 months out, so you should be able to make your entire plan before making ADR's.

I don't. I choose the places we want to eat separately from park planning. Since we're ok with Hopping, it's not a big deal for us. Plus, we often think we're going to a certain park one day, then wake up and decide we'd rather do something else. <shrug> I just aim for ADR times that make sense with our usual schedule - timed to be convenient if we need to travel to get there.

Even if you want to plan everything way out and nt Hop at all, you can start with restaurant choices and match parks to them. For example, maybe you HAVE to do MK on your first day - choose a couple of MK possibilities and be flexible. If the order of the other three parks doesn't matter, choose the restaurant you want from each and see what ADRs you can get - if Wed has your fave MGM place available, you go to MGM that day.

It all works out in the end. :)

Thanks for the help! It does all work out in the long run- we'll be a Disney!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter