how do you know meal hours?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by ado121, Nov 1, 2011.

1. ado121

ado121 DIS Veteran

i want to make sure we are getting breakie items when we want breakfast and lunch items when we have lunch and dinner when we eat dinner. is there somewhere written that i can confirm that a 1030 adr is breakfast and not lunch? excetra...

2. SimplyGoofy

SimplyGoofy "You are not Mickey Mouse... you are a rat!"

The best way I've found is to go on the WDW site, and pretend to make a dining reservation for the restaurant. It doesn't matter what day or time. The page that comes up with possible available times will list the specific meal times for that particular restaurant.

For some reason, pulling up the information about the restaurant will just give you a restaurant description, not the meal times. :confused3 Hence, my goofy method above.

What restaurant times are you looking to confirm?

3. Infamousmare

Infamousmare I didn't make it all the way through 3rd grade for

Much like SimplyGoofy said, go to the dining website and instead of entering a time, click on "breakfast", "lunch" or "dinner" at the top of the drop down menu. The times that appear will be part of whatever meal you've chosen.

Also, check the meal cutoff times in the restaurant's info. box (hover over the restaurant's name on the list and a box will appear giving info on pricing, meal hours, etc).