How do you get to port?

Briarmom

Bessie Robindale<br><font color=b26b70>Larry's bee
We are looking at the three night starting Nov 17 and we would be staying offsite at the time the cruise leaves...then coming back to our offsite hotel, then on to AKL.

Ok, so my question is, how do you suggest we get to port from our hotel? There will be 2 adults and 2 kids. We were not going to rent a car. Thanks! You all make this cruising thing sound very tempting!!

Ok, so you don't want to rent a car..We never do either, although it is the cheapest option... WE use transportation2disney.com, and have experienced amazing, wonderful service...And cheap prices...We use a round trip..From the airport to Cocoa Beach(this is where we stay) and then when the cruise is over, back to the airport...On the day of the cruise, we taxi it to the port.. :goodvibes

You could use the magical express to the resort, and use the pickup service to the port, and back again.>Just a suggestion..

mommasita said:
Ok, so you don't want to rent a car..We never do either, although it is the cheapest option... WE use transportation2disney.com, and have experienced amazing, wonderful service...And cheap prices...We use a round trip..From the airport to Cocoa Beach(this is where we stay) and then when the cruise is over, back to the airport...On the day of the cruise, we taxi it to the port.. :goodvibes

You could use the magical express to the resort, and use the pickup service to the port, and back again.>Just a suggestion..

Thanks! But we are not staying on site those first few days. We need to get from our offsite hotel to the port. I guess we could rent a car. How long is the drive?

Briarmom said:
Thanks! But we are not staying on site those first few days. We need to get from our offsite hotel to the port. I guess we could rent a car. How long is the drive?

Sorry, I did not get that right..The round trip could be split any way you wish it to be..THe drive is approximately one hour...

I will give you the best link I know with loads of information...

dcltribute.com
:teeth:

mommasita said:
Sorry, I did not get that right..The round trip could be split any way you wish it to be..THe drive is approximately one hour...

I will give you the best link I know with loads of information...

dcltribute.com
:teeth:

Thanks!
:goodvibes

:moped: :cool1: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :wizard: :crowded: :umbrella: :moped: :jumping1: :boat: :fish:

I think those are about smilies of all the ways you could get to the port. Seriously, I would recommend that you rent a car. The drive will take an hour give or take depending on traffic. I recommend that you rent a car from a company that has a location near the port this way you only need to rent the car for when you need it. Most of the rental companies have a shuttle that will take you to and from the port. So you only need to rent for before and after your cruise and not while you are on the boat.:boat:

I hope this helps.

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!