How do you find out your dining room rotation?

Pixie Dust for Me!

Anyone seen tink lately, I'm running a bit low on
I'm just curious. This is our first DCL cruise and I've seen others on our "meet" section saying that their rotation is this or that. How can I find out mine?

Thanks everyone!

You can 'request' a rotation, but you only find out once you check in, and are issued your Key to The World Card.

Some people think their theory of having little kids is such and such rotation, but that is not true.

as far as I am aware, you will find out your rotation when you check in. It will be on your key to the world card.

There was a thread once asking if DISers got their requested rotation. All posters said no. I didn't either BUT a trip to Rockin Bar D (the location does change) after embarkation fixed it

You can guess your rotation based on the age of your children, etc but you won't know for sure until you get your KTTW
card

It does make it a difficult to book palo reservations online if you have specific days in mind
Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter