How do you embed a sound bite in a post?

What are you talking about Bob. If I remember correctly, MJ was kind enough to provide that code right away! ;)

Not that I can hear them anyway....

Netscape users can't hear with the "bgsound=".

The following is the code I use for for "cross browser compatibility":

&LTEMBED SRC="http://webaddress" HEIGHT=0 WIDTH=0 LOOP="true" BGCOLOR="#000000">&LT/EMBED>

(Poor Bob! I tried pal... but you're on your own now! LOL)

Originally posted by Chris C

You scared me Chris. I was wondering if you got the embed sound (applause) in another thread.
After I did it, I sat here thinking "What if Chris doesn't have a sound card? Probably thinks I'm an idiot with the none response I posted"

cotye/Kevin,
I really hope you do not have email notification turned on for this thread. If so, you must be pretty :mad:

"I don't need a spell checker. I can spel as god as the nex persin." - SAB

JC, I think that is one of those low budget Sci Fi shows that comes on the BBC between 1 AM and 2 AM.

Kevin, I just want you to remember who helped you with that incredible animated gif in your signature! (just a little hint - the initials are BobBrazeal)

Originally posted by BobBrazeal
Kevin, I just want you to remember who helped you with that incredible animated gif in your signature! (just a little hint - the initials are BobBrazeal)

What signature? I don't see my signature above. Oh. You're talking to the OTHER Kevin. (I think)

And if the initials are BobBrazeal, I would hate to see the size of the word(s) that it spells out.
:earseek:

Hey Kevin,
Here's one more email for ya! :)

LOL Bob!! Oh yea... Don't know how I almost forgot that you did my animated sig!! Oh forgiveness. ;) :p

I think we all now know why MaryJo's posts never seem to have sound files attached don't we!!!

If she did, we would have to remind her that this is a "Family Discussion Board".

Netscape users can't hear with the "bgsound=".

The following is the code I use for for "cross browser compatibility":

&LTEMBED SRC="http://webaddress" HEIGHT=0 WIDTH=0 LOOP="true" BGCOLOR="#000000">&LT/EMBED>

(Poor Bob! I tried pal... but you're on your own now! LOL)

I like to use the HIDDEN=TRUE so the player does not come up. It takes some by surprise.

Edit:
Here's another email Kevin

I like to use the HIDDEN=TRUE so the player does not come up. It takes some by surprise.

I had used "HEIGHT=0 WIDTH=0" to control the size of the "play indicator". I wasn't even aware that you could use the "hidden" to take care of that!

I guess you learn something new everyday here on the Tech Board! Clipart... sound... who your friends are... ;)

<font color=navy>Since I don't have a sound card here at my high-tech work computer :rolleyes: , I'm going to have to read this at home where I can truly "appreciate" this thread.

(psssst, hi Kevin)

So, BT, you've now seen the high level of professionalism and hard work required here on the the Tech Support board.

Mary Jo, if you've gotten home, you probably now realize that after ALL this, there aren't even any sound files in this thread.

<font color=navy>Sheesh - you mean after all that, there's not even any sound??? :rolleyes:

Lol :p

Hey, Chris - who do you think started the *** shuffle?

... it's just a step to the lllleeeefffftttt

And all this time I was thinking it was CC1!

Silly me... I should have known better! :rolleyes:

You Techie Mods know I just <b><i>HAD</b></i> to bump this one up!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter