How do you embed a sound bite in a post?

cotye

<font color=green>Resident Mariah Expert<br><font
Hope someone can help me. I see some posts with music files attached (music plays when the post opens up). I'm wondering how this is done.

Thanks! :)

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>
Hi Kevin,

I use the following code:

&ltbgsound src="http://urladdress" loop="1">

I think .wav files are the best ones to use. Sometimes you have to experiment to make sure it works.

Just note that these cannot be put into signatures, just posts.

LOL!! MJ: What is the code??? ;) :)

Just in case she doesn't check back to this thread again tonight, here is the code she was showing you.

<bgsound src="http://urladdress" loop="1">

Hope that helps.

LOL!!! You had me going there. I was thinking 'again???!!!' Thanks Bob! :)

I see that "someone" went back up to MaryJo's reply and fixed it without leaving any tracks!! Now people are going to wonder what the whole thread is about. Sneaky!!

People do that to me ALL THE TIME.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

It's about time I could dish it back out.

JC

JC, you trying to make me look bad??? ;)

Everyone is going to wonder what my problem is. "There is the code right there in MaryJo's reply. What is this BobBrazeal character talking about?"

I think I'll PM Kevin and see if I can get a signed and notarized statement that it wasn't there last night!!! :) :) He may be my only witness. Or have you gotten to him, too???? :p :p :p

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>
Sure Bob, sure....

uh huh, there was a missing code last night.... :p :p

... and SB
littleangel.gif

Bob, as moderators here on the Tech Board, we are only supposed to use our "powers" for the good of our fellow DIS'ers. ;) :rolleyes: ;)

It seems you were a victim of the dreaded "sneaky edit feature". The "problem has been fixed, you now appear to be a sane individual, and your post makes sense once again! :D (At least it does for the next few minutes)

ROTFLOL!!!! :) :p :) :p :) :p

Thanks for the laughs everyone. I've got people looking in on me wondering what is going on.

I think this is why I hang around the Tech board so much. Everyone here has such a great sense of humor. Thank you, all!! I haven't laughed like this for a while. This one just really struck me funny.

I think we all now know why MaryJo's posts never seem to have sound files attached don't we!!! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter