how do you display your snowglobes

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello:

I am starting to get quite a collection of disney snowglobes, I am looking for ideas of how others display theirs. Mine are on a mantel in the livingroom and on a tv cabinet in the family room.
I am thinking of purchasing some sort of glass shelved cabinet to show them in. So how do others display theirs?

Deb.

I don't have any snowglobes yet...but I think your idea is great. Having a lighted one would be so beautiful, and kind of keep the dust off them.

i put mine all over the place. some are on my dresser. in a lighted curio cabinet and some are in the entertainment center. the only thing that I wouldn't do is to put them on shelves attached to the wall. some of them are really heavy!

I have one on my desk at the office to remind me of why I go to work everyday.:D

I only have one snowglobe. I have it on the hutch of my computer desk so that I can see it every day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter