how do you display your snowglobes

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by cottontail, Sep 14, 2002.

1. cottontail

cottontail DIS Veteran

Hello:

I am starting to get quite a collection of disney snowglobes, I am looking for ideas of how others display theirs. Mine are on a mantel in the livingroom and on a tv cabinet in the family room.
    I am thinking of purchasing some sort of glass shelved cabinet to show them in. So how do others display theirs?

Deb.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cassie

cassie <font color=green>I did run free in the 70's<br><f

I don't have any snowglobes yet...but I think your idea is great. Having a lighted one would be so beautiful, and kind of keep the dust off them.

4. Geebs

Geebs Mouseketeer

i put mine all over the place. some are on my dresser. in a lighted curio cabinet and some are in the entertainment center. the only thing that I wouldn't do is to put them on shelves attached to the wall. some of them are really heavy!

5. cinderellakh20

cinderellakh20 Mouseketeer

A Curio Cabinet would be graet...I also use the entertainment center but might need a cabinet myself soon :D

6. RAMWDWFAN

RAMWDWFAN <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

I have one on my desk at the office to remind me of why I go to work everyday.:D

7. nativetxn

nativetxn <font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono Moderator

I only have one snowglobe. I have it on the hutch of my computer desk so that I can see it every day :)