how do you display your snowglobes

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by cottontail, Sep 14, 2002.

1. cottontail

cottontail DIS Veteran

Hello:

I am starting to get quite a collection of disney snowglobes, I am looking for ideas of how others display theirs. Mine are on a mantel in the livingroom and on a tv cabinet in the family room.
    I am thinking of purchasing some sort of glass shelved cabinet to show them in. So how do others display theirs?

Deb.

2. cassie

cassie <font color=green>I did run free in the 70's<br><f

I don't have any snowglobes yet...but I think your idea is great. Having a lighted one would be so beautiful, and kind of keep the dust off them.

3. Geebs

Geebs Mouseketeer

i put mine all over the place. some are on my dresser. in a lighted curio cabinet and some are in the entertainment center. the only thing that I wouldn't do is to put them on shelves attached to the wall. some of them are really heavy!

4. cinderellakh20

cinderellakh20 Mouseketeer

A Curio Cabinet would be graet...I also use the entertainment center but might need a cabinet myself soon :D

5. RAMWDWFAN

RAMWDWFAN <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

I have one on my desk at the office to remind me of why I go to work everyday.:D

6. nativetxn

nativetxn <font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono

I only have one snowglobe. I have it on the hutch of my computer desk so that I can see it every day :)