How do you display your boxed sets?

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
Boxed sets?
Leave in the box w/the cardboard sleeve? ~ But you never see them:(
Collector display case?
Take 'em out and stick them in a book anyway? :confused:

I'm am getting pin organized!!!:bounce:
I bought binders at Sam's, foam and felt sheets at Michael's, and trading card pages at Office Dept. I have three map sets FRAMED! :bounce:
Oh it feels so good to spread out my collection. I am looking at pins I have not seen since I tucked them in a bag! :bounce:
That's why I hate to just keep the boxed sets in a box on a shelf. I might as well not have them. Unless I frame those too! :rolleyes:

Ahhhhhh I take them out of the box.......save the boxes.....but it doesn't really matter.......don't plan on selling them anyway! I agree......I like to SEE my pins! I have gotten some framed.......but I need to get my butt moving and frame some more........one of my fav ones I did.......I got a frame that is oblong.......with 3 space for photos.....I put in these pins from 2000......Mother/Father day Dalmations, Mothers Day DL and MOthers Day Minnie from DL....it looks beautiful!

well.......back to framing! lol........

OH......check out NH MICKEYS framing ......AWESOME!

Lynnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter