How do you clean your Crocs?

nmudisneyfan

Palm Tree Lover
My pink crocs has gotten pretty dirty this weekend. My parents are up and we've been going to all different places. I've been wearing my Crocs most of the time they've been here and now they are super yucky looking.
I rinsed them off in the sink, but they are still kinda dirty looking.
So how do the rest of you clean your Crocs?

Use the armour all wipes like you would for the interior of the car.

I don't have any so I'm not really familiar with them. I have seen them in the store before. You may want to try rubbing alcohol. Maybe baking soda (mixed with a little water), although that could be a bit abrasive.

I have pink crocs too, and I did get them clean when I soaked them in dishsoap and scrubbed them with a brush or washcloth. The shoe store recommended Armor All. I wonder if that keeps them from getting dirty again so quickly.

i saw them in real life action today (I don't have a pair, but am considering them) ... lol! I was shopping and saw a lady wearing some nice red ones. I asked her about them and she said she cleans hers in either the dishwasher (hmmmm) or a lingerie bag in the washing machine.

Plain ole dishwashing liquid works great. The armour all is good for shining them up. Aren't Crocs great? My kids love them. We wear them all the time. They are perfect for the soccer field!!

:disrocks:

per the website- water and bleach.

Havent cleaned mine yet- but I did get a white pair. sorta regretting that decision

Brandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter