how do U think weather is in Nov.?

lorivegas

Mouseketeer
I've posted this question before and wondered if anyone thought MID- November is warm enough to swim. Anyone out there that LIVES in Orlando? I just don't want to overpack... (coats, sandals,swimsuits...etc...). thank u for your quick responses.:chat: :wave2:

The pools are all heated. When we were there in mid Dec last year, there were kids in the pools. Now, it was probably only about 65 degrees outside, but they were in those pools!!! When we visited in early Nov one year, we swam a lot. Swimsuits don't take up too much space. And we travel in our heavier clothing...jeans, sweatshirts, windbreakers, then remove them when we get to Florida. Shorts during the day and most nights.

I went in December in 2001 and the weather was in the high 70's and cool at night. My son went swimming no matter what. One night was like 60 degrees and you could see the steam coming from the pools. I plan on going this year on Thanksgiving. Here's a site with Disney related weather http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/weather.html

We travel to Disney each year in the middle of November. We have had a few trips where the temps reached 90 degrees. Most of the time, though, the temps are in the low 80's or high 70's. We always wear shorts to the parks, and on a few ocassions, we have needed jackets in the evening. We always do a water park while we are there, and my kids swim every chance they get. We are from CT though, and may be a little thicker skinned than the Florida locals!

We have gone week after Thanksgiving for past 8 years or so. Some years it is great others it is cold. From our experience temperature during the days can be as high as the 90s while other days it can be as low as 40 degrees. One year every pair of mittens, hats, sweatshirts, were cleared off the shelves by the end of the day. They must have made tons in merchandise sales. Typically my DS and DH swim each year. Pool water is fairly warm. Some years we see steam rising from the pool while other years we don't. Last year it was pleasant. Temps in the 70s and 80s during the day. We did wear a lightweight jacket/sweater at night with pants. We are from AZ now so get cold easily. When we lived in Idaho we seldom wore jackets except the year it got down to 40 degree and with the windchill it was below 30. Now, that was cold with the humidity. We pack for warm and cold each year. Better to be prepared is our motto. We've never been sorry we did that.

whenever we go in Novemeber we always swim. During the day, it can feel like 90 with the heat index. After 7 yrs going in Nov. There was only one morning the kids needed a sweatshirt. Don't ask the people that live in Orlando. It may be too cold for them to swim. When my family comes up here in June, they freeze while we sweat.

I think Novemeber weather is perfect. Seeing as I just went in June and it was AWFUL! I'll stick with Novemeber.

Have fun!

The pools at all Disney resorts are heated to 82 degrees. It will generally get warm enough to swim.

November is by far much better than June, July and August. And, we love it the week after Thanksgiving since all the Christmas stuff is up.

We have been going mid-November since 2000 and have found a mix of weather. Yes, we have had many days warm enough to swim, but the nights are cool and require a sweatshirt or jacket. The pools ARE heated but the outside air isn't - we've made runs for towels at the pools and the water parks. :)

I think it's a GREAT time of year to go but I tend to have to pack for both mild and cooler weather - long and short sleeves and shorts and slacks.

Hope you enjoy! :)

Jill

I've done Thanksgiving week a number of times and the 1st full week in June once. I'll never do June again. We're heading back this Thanksgiving. Warm enough to swim, shorts most if not everyday. You will want a jacket or sweatshirt on most nights.

Seasonal weather for Orlando, FL

Averages for November

Average High 77oF
Average Low 56oF
Average Precipitation 2 "
Average Windspeed 9 mph
Average Snowfall 0.00 "
Average Wind Direction N

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter