how do u get a mule?

Mules are extra or other accounts one person may have. For example, someone can go back and create another account using another e-mail address.

In other words, mules are just extra characters owned by one person. ;)

are mules allowed? I know some sites, like neopets, don't allow multiple accounts. But having an extra account is the only way I've been able to keep things, since my clothes and pins inventories get so full.

so is it a bannable offense or can they even tell? I know neopets can tell by item transfers and IP addresses, as well as when you log on. But that's not a flash site, it's mostly html.

In other words, they don't like it, but do they ban if they can catch you?

there is nothing in VMK terms of service about multi accounts...so NO you can not be banned for having 2 or 200 acounts.

Mal

oh i get it
i have a long lost character so technically i have a mule. i forgot the password so i had to make another one and when i click on "forgot password" and enter all the information and stuff it says there is some kind of problem.
and another problem, i cant register so i can never make a mule because it will never go to the next step it just goes back to the register page!! (unless i go to disneyland and make one to get all that extra stuff, or on another computer) i just dont know why it wont work! i cant get my old password or create a new character!!! :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

FrontierNatasha you have to use a different log in and e-mail address than your old avatar in order to get your mule.

MKOATEYW said:
FrontierNatasha you have to use a different log in and e-mail address than your old avatar in order to get your mule.

actually you do not.

If you mule is a child then they may all use the same email addy.

I have one email addy with 25 mules( they are holiday mules and gifting mules for exchanges)

Mal

there is nothing in VMK terms of service about multi accounts...so NO you can not be banned for having 2 or 200 acounts.

vmk has banned someone for that my friend got IP ban because his mom was creating lots of accounts

jasonpwns said:

vmk has banned someone for that my friend got IP ban because his mom was creating lots of accounts

that is just not true. If your friend told you that this was the reason they told you an untruth.

If it is true I would like to see a copy of the email stating that.

Mal

FrontierNatasha said:
how do u get a mule? i really need to know :confused3

Try Mules-R-us I hear they are on special!!! :thumbsup2

Yes many of us have gone shopping at Mules R Us. I have very please with the merchandise and the bonus that come with heach mule. If it was no for Mules R Us so many player would not be gifted with items they missed while away. So I believe having a few mules for this is a great way to share the magic. As for two hundred. Wow you must have some pretty neglected virtual kids out there. Or did you start an orphange for them. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter