How do my adr's sound? help please

disneyjen89

Earning My Ears
Should i replace anything? Goin for 8 days 7 nights Feb 4th-11th. On Dining Plan.

Day 1-Ohana Dinner
Day 2-Garden Grill Dinner
Day 3-Sci-Fi Dine Dinner
Day 4-Rainforest Cafe AK Lunch
Day 5-Via Napoli Dinner
Day 6-Tappen Edo Dinner
Day 7-Crystal Palace Dinner

Also could you recommend some counter service?

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I think your ADRs look fine (not knowing the precise makeup of your group).

As for CS spots, we like Columbia Harbour House and Cosmic Rays at MK, Sunshine Seasons, Kringla Bakery, Tangierine Cafe, and the Pattisserie (sp?) at Epcot, Starring Rolls at DHS, and Flame Tree BBQ at AK.

ADR's sound pretty good. Ohana is my favorite on the list. If you decide to do a steakhouse, try getting Le Cellier or Yachtsman's. They are signatures but well worth it.

CS we like:
AK - Flame Tree BBQ, Yak and Yeti
HS - Not too many here. Fairfax Fare, Studio Catering Company
MK - Columbia Harbor House, Cosmic Ray's
EP - Too many here! Mexico, France, China, etc. The countries are all pretty good.

As long as your touring plans have you near your restaurants, you're fine.

Day 1-Ohana Dinner - Im in the minority, but i didnt care for the food. Lousy cooked food. Dry potstickers and noodles, dry meats, slimy wings.
Day 3-Sci-Fi Dine Dinner - love this place. LOTS of fun.
Day 4-Rainforest Cafe AK Lunch -Why not do Tusker house? at least you get characters. But Rainforest is a good choice otherwise.
Day 5-Via Napoli Dinner - OMG YUM! My fave restaurant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Day 6-Tappen Edo Dinner - LOVE the food here, and the show!
Day 7-Crystal Palace Dinner - Always had a great meal here. Never disappointed. Nice variety. Esp desserts!

As for counter service, none of them really stand out to me. I dont have any faves at any of the parks to be honest. The only one i MUST go to on every trip AT LEAST ONCE is wolfgang puck express, marketplace location. OMG HEAVEN!!!! You gotta try it. Simply the best, and quite possibly the highlight meal of my trip, every time.

Day 1-Ohana Dinner
Day 3-Sci-Fi Dine Dinner
Day 5-Via Napoli Dinner
Day 6-Tappen Edo Dinner

Sounds awesome!! We love Ohana's, Garden Grill, Sci-Fi and Rainforest. Can't comment on the other ones, but you have a very very nice variety there!

Counter services. MK-Columbia Harbour House or Cosmic Rays
DHS-Starring Rolls (you must try their cupcakes!)
Epcot-Highly overlooked, but Kringla in Norway has awesome fresh panini sandwiches and baked goods
AK-Pizzafari

I don't have great advice because our next trip in January is when we are really going to try a lot of new places...but of what you have listed and what I do know, here's my two-cents!

Ohana: we loved it when we went last year!
Sci-Fi: the food was just O.K. but the whole environment made it fun. We're going back again!
Rainforest: we've never eaten at the one in AK but I have eaten at them in other cities. I've not tried Tusker House but I would imagine it might be more unique than Rainforest, which you can get in a lot of cities (although not on the DP). If you are doing Rainforest because that's the day you'll be at AK, maybe you could swing over to AKL, check out the savannah there and try Boma or Sanaa. We are trying both in January and they have great reviews!!

As far as couter service - cosmic rays has pretty good 'fast food' type food and good size portions. For us we always seem to be right outside cosmic rays at lunch so it's always convenient. In Epcot I LOVE Tangierine Cafe. The food is delicious! Also, Be our Guest has gotten some great reviews on their lunch menu!

Should i replace anything? Goin for 8 days 7 nights Feb 4th-11th. On Dining Plan.

Day 1-Ohana Dinner
Day 3-Sci-Fi Dine Dinner
Day 5-Via Napoli Dinner
Day 6-Tappen Edo Dinner
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Day 1-Ohana Dinner -ate there for the 1st time a week ago....one of my favorites now!
Day 3-Sci-Fi Dine Dinner -we really like this but the food is just okay. We now stick to burgers\sandwiches there. Loved the fried pickles and are big fans of their milkshakes
Day 4-Rainforest Cafe AK Lunch - we enjoyed this st the Downtown Disney location.
Day 5-Via Napoli Dinner
Day 6-Tappen Edo Dinner
Day 7-Crystal Palace Dinner - nice buffet, great character engagement.

We also love Le Cellier in EPCOT (Canada) and Cinderella's Royal Table!

We like Pecos Bills and in EPCOT Sunshine Tree Terrace has some really good eats!

Thanks everyone for the advice. I feel much better about my adrs now. And thanks for the CS recomendations. Im super excited to go. 77 more days now. Ive been to CRT several times but im not sure i want to spend two ts credits on anything.

I think your ADRs look fine (not knowing the precise makeup of your group).

As for CS spots, we like Columbia Harbour House and Cosmic Rays at MK, Sunshine Seasons, Kringla Bakery, Tangierine Cafe, and the Pattisserie (sp?) at Epcot, Starring Rolls at DHS, and Flame Tree BBQ at AK.

agreed, but I'd switch out the rainforest at AK with Tusker house, no comparison at all(I don't like RC very much) Tusker house is quite good! I'd do Yak and Yeti,anyplace other than RC

I would avoid 'Ohana and Teppan Edo. 'Ohana food quality is poor in my opinion. We ate there once and never went back. We think Teppan Edo is very, very expensive for what you get, we don't like the chopped slumgullion that is the result of all the chef showmanship and those sorts of restaurants are in every town in America already.

I think the rest of your choices are okay.

Try Ohana if you have never been before especially since it is the hardest reservation to get besides BoG and judge for yourself if you like it or not

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!