How do i know what Cruise port or terminal? sanjuan?

dizzi

DIS Veteran
Leaving out of San Juan for the first time...

How do I know where the port or terminal is.

As I keep reading I am realizing there is 2 and I want to stay near the port before the cruise......I think:confused3

I don't know what they show for the San Juan cruises... if I log into my reservation on the DCL website, there's a box for "Driving Directions" and that gives me the physical address of the port (I'm cruising out of Port Canaveral, but assume it would give the appropriate info for San Juan on your reservation).

Enjoy your cruise!

If you stay in the Condado area or the Isla Verde area, you will be fine. Isla Verde is closer to the airport. You are walking distance to beautiful beaches. The Condado area has more nightlife. Condado is closer to Old San Juan and the pier that Disney will likely use. Isla Verde is closer to the airport. We've stayed at the Doubletree in Condado and the Embassy Suites in Isla Verde. I liked the Embassy Suites better. There were more restaurants within walking distance, and the beach was close too (walking distance). You will have to take a taxi into Old San Juan from either area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter