How do I get to......

Take a bus to either Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom or Downtown Disney and then a bus to the Beach Club OR take a bus to Hollywood Studios and then the boat to the Beach Club (or you can walk but its a hike). Do NOT take a bus to Epcot, there is no transportation from the main gate at Epcot to the Epcot Resorts, they enter the park through the International Gateway towards the back of the park and you would need a ticket to Epcot to get from the main gate to through the park to the International Gateway.

I'm no expert, but I believe the key to getting from one resort to another is that you have to go from your resort to a park or downtown disney and transfer buses. There arent buses that go directly from resort to resort, so take the bus from port orleans to magic kingdom then a bus from magic kingdom to beach club. I believe you can also get from hollywood studios to the beach club by boat.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

Great advice from jlk806.

I think your best bet is to take a bus to DHS and then take the Friendship Boat to the Beach Club. It is actually a reasonable walk (did it a couple of weeks ago), but the boat is more relaxing.

Again, as jlk806 said above, do NOT take a bus to Epcot to get there. You can take a bus to any other park, but the MK is very far away, and the AK isn't close either. Taking a bus to either of those parks will be MUCH longer than going to DHS, which is much closer to the Beach Club.

The advice so far is spot on as far as options. One piece of information missing from the original question that could be relevant is the time of day that this trip needs to happen.

I agree that in most circumstances, getting the POR bus to DHS and then taking the boat (or walking) from there is the best option on Disney transportation. The only time I might catch an AK or MK bus is if I saw a DHS bus leaving as I arrived at the bus stop in POR and the AK or MK bus was coming in right behind it. Even then it might not be the best idea since you'll have to transfer to a BC bus at those parks and the bus to BC may make one or more stops before getting to BC.

if you're going for early breakfast (before parks open), I'd suggest calling a cab. Trying to get busses/boats going where you need/when you need early in the morning is difficult when you're trying to get from a resort to another resort.

If you're going for a late breakfast, or dinner, and you have park hoppers or are going to Epcot that day anyway, then quickest would be to take the bus to Epcot & walk through the park (veering right as you go through Epcot to World Showcase area - not the Mexico side!...International Gateway is between England & France.) Beach Club is the first resort on your right after you come through the International Gateway.

Although a cab is the best way, if you really want to hassle with WDW transportation, the quickest route is definitely to take a bus to DHS and then either boat or walk from DHS to BC. We stay at BC all of the time and the walk is about 18 minutes. We prefer it over the boat (and it's usually faster unless the boat is sitting at the dock when you arrive at DHS).

Despite the official Disney advice, we never ever use DTD as our transfer point between POR & other resorts. Taking a bus from POR to a park then another bus (or monorail or a boat, if applicable) to the desired resort is the way to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter