How do I clear prizes from a quest kiosk?

MPhins13

I live in the land of Confusion
Warning: Ditz Alert

Can someone please tell me how to empty a quest kiosk?
About a week or two ago while doing the morning credits run for my son I realized a lot of his items were missing fromhis inventory. I asked him if he knew what happened to the stuff and he said "no." I thought maybe he traded the things (although I tell my kids not to trade without me or their father around), or if he gave them to friends for whatever reason. Well, tonight Sherlock Me (or ditz me whatever you think suits the situation) thought that maybe they're in the quest kiosk. I remembered doing this for one of our characters because downloading all the items when I logged in daily to do the morning credit run. So, I went into his account, and there was all the stuff. I kept clicking the "Clear Prizes" butto, but nothing happened. At one point there was a one task quest to trade credits for an items, so I cleared that task also, but still nothing happened. I tried this is another room and again nothing happened. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong and what I should be doing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

If the clear button doesnt work, just take the items out 1 by 1.

Thanks for the reply :) I signed on this morning and it was in the inventory. I guess I had to log off and then log back on. I thought I may have to make a quest for my other accounts and trade it back to him, and wasn't looking forward to doing that LOL.
Thank you for the reply ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!