How do I book dining plan with annual pass (without buying tickets)?

newdeal

DIS Veteran
So I have been trying on the Disney website to book a room reservation from Oct 13 to Oct 18 at All Star Sports. I want to book it with the dining plan, and I don't want to buy tickets. I have an annual pass, as do my wife and daughter and all are linked in My Disney Experience. I can't seem to figure out how to get this accomplished on their online booking site. I have heard it can be done but I don't really want to call in and just want to do it online. I already booked these dates with some Orbitz promos that got me a pretty good price but I can't book the dining plan on Orbitz and because of the restaurants we are going to my spreadsheet says I will save a bit by having the plan vs. OOP or with TIW

You have to book an AP holder package with DDP which cannot be done on the main Disney site. You can do it on the phone and you can probably do it on the AP site, but I haven't checked, so I don't know that.

It will be a a package subject to standard package deposit and cancellation policies.

Yes, as an AP holder, you can book a Room plus Dine package. I just tried to do it on the AP site and had a lot of trouble navigating it. I know you don't want to, but easiest thing to do is call in and make the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter