How do characters handle awkward questions from kids?

Does anyone have any crazy character stories? The youtube video of Pluto chasing the kid still stands out in my mind! CRAZY!!:scared1:

Over 30 years ago I made my first and only trip (until tomorrow!) to WDW, and the Mad Hatter threw me over his shoulder and pretended to run away with me. I still find that experience slightly traumatic :lmao: I was 4.

In the age of liability, I am sure that type of physical interaction is probably a lot less common!

To name a few...

LILO blushing when DH asked her for her autograph.

Look on DSs face when Pluto snuck up on him from behind... Pure Disney Happiness!

Phineas & Ferb putting my DDs BBB sash on their nose... She laughed so hard!

The Tremaine Sisters giving DD a hard time when they discovered it was her birthday week & they hadn't been invited to her party. Disney characters at their best!

DD (who loves characters) was visiting Tiana when DH called to find out where we were... Photo pass CM thought it was funny so he told me to tell DH that he said hi & took a picture of me talking on the phone.

Lastly, I was in HS the day of my best friends MS walk so I asked Buzz to give me knuckles with my MS orange bracelet to honor my BFF. Woody joined in too & I honestly feel like they cared. <3

I love reading all these stories. My favorite character interaction was with Chip and Dale. At our house we have a big Chipmunk problem, and so we trap them and relocate them to a field a few miles from our house.

So, when I met Chip and Dale I told them to watch out for DH because he traps Chipmunks in a little cage my luring them in with peanuts. They acted like they were freaking out and ran away from DH. It was super cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!