How difficut or inconvenient is it to

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by dizprincess27, Mar 14, 2013.

1. lsyorke

lsyorke DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Owner of squeeky b

Yup, it was pitiful! We were at BLT the year before and had no problem with the pullout at all. Sadly, we've not had good experiences at BWV, so we'll pass on that resort in the future. I love the location which is why we tried it one more time in October for Food and Wine, alas, not meant to be....again.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. lsyorke

lsyorke DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Owner of squeeky b

I didn't mind the upcharge, because we went from a one bedroom to a two bedroom, so I was fine with the additional cost, which was still less that it would have been if I'd booked the two bedroom from the beginning.

OKW was great...gave us a choice of locations when we got there and the room was ready immediately.

4. LSchrow

LSchrow <font color=green>We're eating brussel sprouts & a

both 27yo DD and i have disc problems, and found the BWV sofabed fine for sleeping (no princess and the pea;)).
    however, DH is significantly larger, and found it okay for a night, but not close enough to the comfort of a real bed. he tried it as a sofa (not using the pull-out) and preferred that support and comfort (of course, we had to run tests).
    btw, the new sofabeds are much more comfy than the old type; one of us uses the BWV sofabeds about 20 nights each year so we have a bit of up close and personal experience with them:).

a lighter person or child probably will likely be fine - more weight on a thinner matttress will affect that person's or persons' comfort.

5. carolinamama

carolinamama Mouseketeer

When I said thicker, I meant in relative terms to most sofa beds I've ever encountered, including the one in my house. I did not mean I had actual measurements.