How difficult to get Tony's breakfast?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by izzy, Aug 10, 2002.

1. izzy

izzy "It's not the heat -- it's the stupidity"

I called last night to get a PS for the Pooh breakfast (gosh, that sounds a little gross - LOL!) at Tony's that was formerly at the Crystal Palace. I spoke to a really nice CM who said that he couldn't make a PS for me until 5 more days. Is this one of those meals (like the Cinderella's breakfast) where I'd better be on the phone calling starting by 6:58 a.m. EST sharp to make sure I can get a PS? Just wondering if I'll be a little late to work that day!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mchames

mchames Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>Desperate times cal

I don't think you should have a problem unless you are going at a very busy time.

I called last week to make a PS for September 5 (less than a month away):D for a party of 7 and was given my choice of times. We have an 8:05 PS.

Good luck. I don't think you'll have a problem.

Mary.

4. disney queen

disney queen DIS Veteran

i agree. there shouldn't be a problem booking this. i was able to get PS and the 60 day mark had past a long time ago.:p

5. chancellor

chancellor Pirate's Life for Me

I also had no problem booking for Aug. 25 about a month in advance.

6. Disneycrazymom

Disneycrazymom DIS Veteran

Is there lunch with Pooh too? I may be too late to get in for next week but I am working on my daily itenery and could use a lunch at MK.

7. Dixie Luvr 98

Dixie Luvr 98 DIS Veteran

I called last Thurs. and got my choice of times for lunch for Friday. The place wasn't crowded at all. I was surprised:confused: I guess most people didn't transfer their PS's.

8. Disneycrazymom

Disneycrazymom DIS Veteran

I guess your right about not too many people transfering their PS, because I got a 12:15 lunch for next Friday calling yesterday. We always enjoy Pooh and Friends.